Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I mean this
"Do someone have a n+1 icon? (n = number of rom) Also about 50-60% times I open TWLoader, after the splash screen, logo show on top screen and nothing more. Bottom screen keeps turned off and it freezes."
Is any icon not in the "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/bnricons" folder?

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Is any icon not in the "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/bnricons" folder?

Nope, I try with bnricons folders clear, using less roms, using 19...always the n+1 icon but the icon that is showing is not in romfs folder so maybe is an unexpected error or related. Tomorrow I'll take a look to source because also, when: example: I have 19 roms and about rom nº 15, icon border get move a X position not centering the icon (sorry if is not correctly clear) To sum up, I just wanna know if someone except me is having that estrange problem :blink:

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be good that we should:
A) Start using Github for issues and here just for discussion of the software
B) Make users upload their logs and
C) On Luma3DS, enable ERRDISP, so it'll be easier for developers to find the problem.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if I am just having the issue but, once I boot into a DS Game, and the process to load a game starts (any game for me.) My 3DS freezes (kinda.) I can go back to the home menu hitting home, but other than that I cannot get into a game.

I have even turned on the option to put text on the bottom to "on" but it still fails (it like boots on the bottom screen but a second later it becomes white.)

I turned off the DS Splash option & health & safety on the bottom in hopes it would do something, but sadly no luck :(

Btw incase anyone was wondering I tried booting Starfox Command, Super Mario 64 DS & Mario Kart DS with the same results for all the games, waiting about three minutes or so.
hmm...ive been experiencing the same issue myself :/

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be good that we should:
A) Start using Github for issues and here just for discussion of the software
B) Make users upload their logs and
C) On Luma3DS, enable ERRDISP, so it'll be easier for developers to find the problem.

how do you do B and C

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For B) An error log is created at /_nds/twloader/log.ini in your SD card. Just upload that on dropbox.
For C) Go to Luma3DS settings and turn on ErrDisp. Then relaunch TWLoader. Instead of it returning to the home menu with an error, it'll show actual debugging. Take a pic of that.
Then, go to /sd/luma/dumps/arm11/ and look for the latest one. Upload the pic you took earlier and that file onto dropbox. And there you go.

Daytin13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cory in the house gives you an error, rhythm heaven is a white screen, pokemon white is ironically a white screen

Last edited by Daytin13,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone is getting the white screen error on the latest version of TWloader,

Should be fixed soon (hopefully.) You could try using the release before that but I don't know if it will actually fix the problem.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what exactly why but after I deleted about 2 3DS games off 3DS (installed from a CIA), it is booting but the games' I've tried won't work? They all seem to fail and reboots due to not being able to create a save file. I've tried (all japanese) Castlevania all 3, Saga 2,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what exactly why but after I deleted about 2 3DS games off 3DS (installed from a CIA), it is booting but the games' I've tried won't work? They all seem to fail and reboots due to not being able to create a save file. I've tried (all japanese) Castlevania all 3, Saga 2,
update your bootstrap, if I'm not mistaken they added the ability for it to save onto the sd fixing many games that didn't work do too not being able to save

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I made it so TWLoader updates would apply automatically, or check for updates. But I am stuck at this point now unable to get to the GUI.

Wasn't this fixed to? :huh:

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, i'm just getting white screen after i select the game. Is this the issue everyone's speaking about in the 2.41 release? Anyway to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1