Status
Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how r u supposed to know which game goes to which boxart? they're all numbers and there r thousands of them. r they release numbers? that would be something.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. that's what I thought. I'm not sure how many roms I have. I'm transferring them at this moment. I need to test if I can get twl loader to work first though. the built in 3ds ftp seems to be slow when transferring lots of files. it seems to be normal ftp speed when transferring a large file though. it'll probably still be transferring when I go to bed. I just wish it didn't have that fanfare while in ftp mode.
'

TLNiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
nds-bootstrap does the ROM loading work, and no, there's no save support yet.
Does that mean that my "Save corrupt" problem with Sonic Rush is due to lack of save support, or were you talking about quick-saves?

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 probably not the easiest feature to add in but it would be awesome if the Twlauncher has the ability to create forwarders and install them into your home screen. Basically so the whole pc step and if you have some favorite games you want to add forwarders to the launcher can do it. Anyways I'm excited there's an updater now keep up the good work!

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Robz8 probably not the easiest feature to add in but it would be awesome if the Twlauncher has the ability to create forwarders and install them into your home screen. Basically so the whole pc step and if you have some favorite games you want to add forwarders to the launcher can do it. Anyways I'm excited there's an updater now keep up the good work!
Creating a CIA with this would be impossible, building tools would have to be ported to the 3DS directly. It would have been an awesome feature though :(

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since 2.0 version i unable to find my ini roms of dstwo how to switch to flashcard mode? And the bootsrap unnofial updater are good for the latest commits?

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely incredible work!

Tried launching Another Code, the game runs at full speed with no visible glitches, although the game menu took a while to load and there is no next in dialogues (might actually be a rom issue as opposed to the loader)

Player-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: laharl22

Elaugaufein

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any known issues with certain sized MicroSD cards / cluster sizes or A9LH settings ? My collection of games and the compatability list has ~0 Overlap but I'm getting Black Screen and "An Error Has Occurred" ... yada yada for everything, including the Liberty Ticket distro and Bomberman that are apparently supposed to work.

I don't think its a TWL error since my Supercard DSTwo works fine as does White 2 (which I believe was DSI-enhanced so it shouldn't be DSi mode related either)

(I've tried every dldi -> The official one from this thread, the official one auto-downloaded by TWL loader and the Unofficial one auto-downloaded by TWL Loader as well as 624cf23 from http://138.201.147.105/nds-bootstrap/)

Last edited by Elaugaufein,

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are there any known issues with certain sized MicroSD cards / cluster sizes or A9LH settings ? My collection of games and the compatability list has ~0 Overlap but I'm getting Black Screen and "An Error Has Occurred" ... yada yada for everything, including the Liberty Ticket distro and Bomberman that are apparently supposed to work.

I don't think its a TWL error since my Supercard DSTwo works fine as does White 2 (which I believe was DSI-enhanced so it shouldn't be DSi mode related either)

(I've tried every dldi -> The official one from this thread, the official one auto-downloaded by TWL loader and the Unofficial one auto-downloaded by TWL Loader as well as 624cf23 from http://138.201.147.105/nds-bootstrap/)
So the latest are official?

D

Deleted User

Not both. Only the TWLNAND side CIA installs to NAND.

So, do you think there's a solution, then? I've tried enabling the last option in Luma3DS about patching SVC and whatnot, but it doesn't change anything. I suppose I didn't expect it would. I've also tried disabling the New3DS clock speed thing, setting it to "OFF" instead of "Clock+L2". That also did not affect the outcome.

internetakias

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Not sure what I did wrong but trying to launch a game from my r4isdhc.com Dual Core card just launches the card and not the game or YSMenu.
EDIT: Old forwarders still work, though.
EDIT2: New ones do too, weird.
Still happening with latest version of TWL Loader
To recap: I can launch slot-1 flashcard games through the forwarder just fine, but trying to launch them from twloader just boots up the flashcard, and not the game itself.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still happening with latest version of TWL Loader
To recap: I can launch slot-1 flashcard games through the forwarder just fine, but trying to launch them from twloader just boots up the flashcard, and not the game itself.
Can you show me one of your game .ini files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1