Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I exit out of a DS, or any other VC game, I'm redirected to the SysNAND. Is there any way to make it direct me back to my EmuNAND, or can this not be helped at the moment?
Edit: It's just a pain to have to keep booting into Luma after i play one of those games. xD

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I exit out of a DS, or any other VC game, I'm redirected to the SysNAND. Is there any way to make it direct me back to my EmuNAND, or can this not be helped at the moment?
Edit: It's just a pain to have to keep booting into Luma after i play one of those games. xD
Switch to a9lh and then you won't have to mess with it anymore.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Link_of_Hyrule

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
My gateway blue card works just fine, in fact if my 3ds itself doesn't detect the card on first boot, I launch TWLoader and the card shows up there and boots to roms just fine. Maybe it depends on which 1 of the 3 versions of blue card you got.

Could be. It's worth looking into.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Still having the problem:
I Start a game and all i get is just a black screen
Games tested:
Megaman NZ
Super Mario 64
HELP !!

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLNAND side should be installed to the "NAND" destination, and if you're still getting the error message, install it to both Sys & EmuNANDs.
- As said in my statement, I did install TWLNAND side to both my NAND and EmuNAND (at least, NAND; as my statement says, "TWLoader TWL-MODE app" appears in my NAND when I look at my installed titles through FBI). To clarify, and I know this is gonna bug some people with me using bold, italic, and underline: I installed TWLNand-side to my 9.2 NAND using FBI ver 1.4.17 on my Emunand (FBI ver 1.4.17 will not install the TWLNand-side to my EmuNAND, it gives me an error). I tried installing TWLNand-side to my EmuNand using latest FBI 2.4.5 (and again with Title Manager); I'm not sure it is working. It drops the MB for CTR NAND which should confirm that it IS installed to EmuNand (so I think, I really don't know), but I can't get ANY games (not even homebrew) to work using TWL Loader; the TWL firm should NOT be bricked as actual DS carts work fine (and so does my TLoZ: 4 Swords). I am using Luma (latest) on 11.1.0-34U.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- As said in my statement, I did install TWLNAND side to both my NAND and EmuNAND (at least, NAND; as my statement says, "TWLoader TWL-MODE app" appears in my NAND when I look at my installed titles through FBI). To clarify, and I know this is gonna bug some people with me using bold, italic, and underline: I installed TWLNand-side to my 9.2 NAND using FBI ver 1.4.17 on my Emunand (FBI ver 1.4.17 will not install the TWLNand-side to my EmuNAND, it gives me an error). I tried installing TWLNand-side to my EmuNand using latest FBI 2.4.5 (and again with Title Manager); I'm not sure it is working. It drops the MB for CTR NAND which should confirm that it IS installed to EmuNand (so I think, I really don't know), but I can't get ANY games (not even homebrew) to work using TWL Loader; the TWL firm should NOT be bricked as actual DS carts work fine (and so does my TLoZ: 4 Swords). I am using Luma (latest) on 11.1.0-34U.
When installing the TWLNAND side, the MB for TWL NAND should drop, not the CTR NAND.
Try deleting an installed DSiWare title.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When installing the TWLNAND side, the MB for TWL NAND should drop, not the CTR NAND.
Try deleting an installed DSiWare title.
-Sorry, it IS the TWL Nand MB, not the CTR Nand. But that should confirm that TWLNand-side is installed to my Emunand, correct? As for the "TWLoader TWL-MODE app" that appears in my NAND (according to FBI), that should confirm that TWL-side installed to my NAND, correct. If not, that would be my problem. According to FBI, FBI is installed to my NAND (which would obviously work better for installing things to NAND, no?), but the problem is, it does not appear on my 9.2 at all.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Sorry, it IS the TWL Nand MB, not the CTR Nand. But that should confirm that TWLNand-side is installed to my Emunand, correct? As for the "TWLoader TWL-MODE app" that appears in my NAND (according to FBI), that should confirm that TWL-side installed to my NAND, correct. If not, that would be my problem. According to FBI, FBI is installed to my NAND (which would obviously work better for installing things to NAND, no?), but the problem is, it does not appear on my 9.2 at all.
Let me get this straight. The FBI app isn't appearing in your 9.2 HOME Menu, or is it "TWLoader TWL-MODE app" not appearing?

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me get this straight. The FBI app isn't appearing in your 9.2 HOME Menu, or is it "TWLoader TWL-MODE app" not appearing?
-The FBI app, though if "TWLoader TWL-Mode app" is also supposed to appear, it does not. I used the old method of setting up CFW back when downgrading was just starting, I originally had a 10.x system. I used the old method that had you use MiniPasta to see your stuff on your NAND; FBI should have been injected to "Health and Safety", to which it is on my EmuNand, but not my System Nand. I'll send you the images via PM in a few days if you need to look (as I don't have Wifi at home; using my library's).

Last edited by GinOkami428,

SandFX

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Really cool thing, but anyone can help me, im playing Super Mario 64 DS (U) it boots and everything, but after i enter the castle, (Yoshi put the key and enter) i get a Black Screen, im not sure if its loading o i need to wait more :D (Im now gonna to try the Eur version)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really cool thing, but anyone can help me, im playing Super Mario 64 DS (U) it boots and everything, but after i enter the castle, (Yoshi put the key and enter) i get a Black Screen, im not sure if its loading o i need to wait more :D (Im now gonna to try the Eur version)
Some bugs in bootstrap still need to be fixed.
Im getting a crackly sound in games, anyone know how to fix this?
What games?

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some bugs in bootstrap still need to be fixed.

What games?
Mario 64 has it starting with princess peach narrating the letter and then it happens less audibly on later sound effects although its still there. i heard a bit of crackle in yoshi touch n go as well

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario 64 has it starting with princess peach narrating the letter and then it happens less audibly on later sound effects although its still there. i heard a bit of crackle in yoshi touch n go as well
In SM64DS, go to options, and set the sound to Stereo or Mono.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D