Status
Not open for further replies.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming it's not normal for wood file manager to not show any text? When i boot it up it shows a flashcart icon and microsd icon. There are supposed to be words next to them but there aren't.

EDIT: This happens when i load the cia of wood file manager. Loading it through twloader by holding b and then launching just gives an infinite ysmenu loading icon on the bottom.

Last edited by Giodude,

Hyarion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly sure that TWLoader doesn't work at all with the Acekard 2i -- the only posts in the thread mentioning it seem to all have the same problem. Has it ever been confirmed to work?

My problem is identical to this -- dual white screens regardless of settings when launching either a game or Add Games from the flashcard. I've been trying this periodically from November or December with a clean install each time and the problem has always existed, even back when using the 3DSForwarder-generated inis.

Incidentally, I can launch TWLoader.nds when loading my flashcard directly, but it still doesn't work properly. When run through AKAIO, it fails to create any inis or icons, and if launching YSMenu first it fails on boot with a ">>HBMenu++<< (if you see this, something has gone wrong)" error.

Did you update the flashcard pack?

Yes, I deleted and reinstalled the flashcard pack when doing my clean installs. I took every step to try to get this to work, and considering others with Acekard 2i's are having the same problem it's unlikely to be on my end. Again, has Ak2i ever been confirmed to work?

I'm not asking for support, actually -- but you should be aware that it's likely that Ak2i isn't working at all, and if so it should be removed from the support list unless it's a fixable problem. I am willing to contribute debug log data if it would be at all helpful, though.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I deleted and reinstalled the flashcard pack when doing my clean installs. I took every step to try to get this to work, and considering others with Acekard 2i's are having the same problem it's unlikely to be on my end. Again, has Ak2i ever been confirmed to work?

I'm not asking for support, actually -- but you should be aware that it's likely that Ak2i isn't working at all, and if so it should be removed from the support list unless it's a fixable problem. I am willing to contribute debug log data if it would be at all helpful, though.
It's confirmed to work, actually, even with forwarders.

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is it set to TWL speed in settings?
yep, already set it to twl in the settings.
The games on the sd card uses the twl speed with the dsi bootscreen, but when i launch the card in slot 1, it uses the lite bootscreen. Also i cannot access the select button menu to change it manually.
Using Galaxy Eagle i on the slot 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy: uh, went out the door, owner saw me. FORGOT MY CLOTHES :tpi::rofl2::blush: +1