Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is the "Use set donor ROM" option "On" for these games?
If so, make sure MKDS is set as donor ROM.

MKDS is set as donor rom but for SoulSilver wont let me change the "Use set donor ROM" option to Force-use or On :/
everything started as 'casue I changed the CPU Speed to 133 MHz then I wanted to put the on option for the donor rom but it won't let me, it's stuck on the off option lmao

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
MKDS is set as donor rom but for SoulSilver wont let me change the "Use set donor ROM" option to Force-use or On :/
everything started as 'casue I changed the CPU Speed to 133 MHz then I wanted to put the on option for the donor rom but it won't let me, it's stuck on the off option lmao

That happened to me one time, for some reason the ini file of the game changed the value of the donor option to 44, changing it to 0 everything was solved

Reactions: Joaco95

Joaco95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That happened to me one time, for some reason the ini file of the game changed the value of the donor option to 44, changing it to 0 everything was solved

Could find the ini files for the games so I just changed the rom's name and everything was fine again lmao
thank you!

JustAKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get Pokemon Diamond (USA version) to save. MKDS is set as the donor rom and I have the rom set to use the donor rom function.
I have the latest version of TWLoader and the latest official bootstrap.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get Pokemon Diamond (USA version) to save. MKDS is set as the donor rom and I have the rom set to use the donor rom function.
I have the latest version of TWLoader and the latest official bootstrap.
Weird. I have no idea how to fix the issue, as it saves for me.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to install "TWLoader side.cia and then TWLoader side (part2).cia? besides the TWLoader.cia?
If you have WiFi enabled, they should be already installed when the main CIA is ran.
If not, you should see a message saying that they aren't installed.

AltruismAndCake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with TWLoader always giving me a white screen after loading nds roms and touching the nds health and safety screen. I tried loading games both with and without MKDS donor rom. I'm using TWLoader 5.5.1, NDS Bootstrap v0.6.0-rev2, Luma 8.1.1, 32GB SD card with FAT32 using 32kb clusters on O2DS Sys 11.6.0-39U
Games I tried:
  • MKDS
  • Animal Crossing Wild World
  • Advanced Wars Dual Strike
  • Pokemon Soul Silver (Trimmed and untrimmed)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
I noticed that sd:\_nds\nds-bootstrap.ini has sdk always set to 0. Is that normal? Also actual ds cartridges load just fine in TWLoader, but dumps of said cartridges fail.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with TWLoader always giving me a white screen after loading nds roms and touching the nds health and safety screen. I tried loading games both with and without MKDS donor rom. I'm using TWLoader 5.5.1, NDS Bootstrap v0.6.0-rev2, Luma 8.1.1, 32GB SD card with FAT32 using 32kb clusters on O2DS Sys 11.6.0-39U
Games I tried:
  • MKDS
  • Animal Crossing Wild World
  • Advanced Wars Dual Strike
  • Pokemon Soul Silver (Trimmed and untrimmed)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
I noticed that sd:\_nds\nds-bootstrap.ini has sdk always set to 0. Is that normal? Also actual ds cartridges load just fine in TWLoader, but dumps of said cartridges fail.
Sounds like your SD card is locked. SDK is 3 for MKDS.
Make sure you always have MKDS set as donor ROM.
How long have you waited on the white screen?
Also, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days isn't compatible yet.

AltruismAndCake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your SD card is locked. SDK is 3 for MKDS.
Make sure you always have MKDS set as donor ROM.
How long have you waited on the white screen?
Also, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days isn't compatible yet.

I double checked, the SD card switch is unlocked, plus I've wrote files to it recently.
I'll set MKDS as donor rom again, but is it normal for MKDS to white screen too?
Waited at Mario Kart for 10 minutes, Pokemon 5 minutes with Mario Kart donor rom, everything else 1 minute
OK, not like I liked Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days anyways lol

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I double checked, the SD card switch is unlocked, plus I've wrote files to it recently.
I'll set MKDS as donor rom again, but is it normal for MKDS to white screen too?
Waited at Mario Kart for 10 minutes, Pokemon 5 minutes with Mario Kart donor rom, everything else 1 minute
OK, not like I liked Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days anyways lol
It is not normal for MKDS to white screen for a while.
In the TWLoader settings screen, set Console output to "On (with Debug)".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums