Status
Not open for further replies.

AltruismAndCake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not normal for MKDS to white screen for a while.
In the TWLoader settings screen, set Console output to "On (with Debug)".
Set Console output to "On (with Debug)", no difference and no debug text. Double checked that it saved the setting, and it did.

Thanks for all the help so far. BTW is there any difference betwen the original old 2DS and the remake of the old 2DS other than firmware version and color sceme? Just figured I'd ask.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Set Console output to "On (with Debug)", no difference and no debug text. Double checked that it saved the setting, and it did.
Hmm, try reinstalling the TWLNAND side CIAs.
Thanks for all the help so far. BTW is there any difference betwen the original old 2DS and the remake of the old 2DS other than firmware version and color sceme? Just figured I'd ask.
Nope.

Oso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi and thank you for the amazing job ! You think it is possible to use infrared ? Exemple use pokémon pearl rom for trading with another pokémon game on another ds(3ds) ? And i use twl with pokémon distribution rom (arceus 2010 rom EU) and i get a clean and non glitch botom but rom freeze... You have a idea for fixing that ? And sorry for me bad english i hope you understand me ^^

Attachments

• pokemon arceus distribution freeze.jpg
    pokemon arceus distribution freeze.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 450

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi and thank you for the amazing job ! You think it is possible to use infrared ? Exemple use pokémon pearl rom for trading with another pokémon game on another ds(3ds) ?
Yes, infrared works. You just need a Slot-1 card that supports it.
And i use twl with pokémon distribution rom (arceus 2010 rom EU) and i get a clean and non glitch botom but rom freeze... You have a idea for fixing that ? And sorry for me bad english i hope you understand me ^^
Nope, no idea.

JustAKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the problem with my Pokemon Diamond not saving, but now I have a a larger issue.

9rE6m

Everytime I start TWLoader and get past the initial loading screen (updates and such) the system crashes and I am given this error screen.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the problem with my Pokemon Diamond not saving, but now I have a a larger issue.

9rE6m

Everytime I start TWLoader and get past the initial loading screen (updates and such) the system crashes and I am given this error screen.
Try deleting "settings.ini" at "sd:/_nds/twloader/".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it