• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[Discussion] Your views on religion.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,050
  • Replies 196
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooops. I'm sorry. My bad. We need to get back to talking about the games that we waste countless hours with. The endless streams of enternainment that keep us clueless dummies. Like the Colliseum, it's the oldest trick in the book to pacify the Goy's, and proletariets. Are you not entertained!?!?
Imagine coming to a gaming board centered around hacking and modding, as well as just general video games with a negative outlook on them to cry about jews

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Ooops. I'm sorry. My bad. We need to get back to talking about the games that we waste countless hours with. The endless streams of enternainment that keep us clueless dummies. Like the Colliseum, it's the oldest trick in the book to pacify the Goy's, and proletariets. Are you not entertained!?!?
I know that they way Goy is meant to be said is in a neutral manner (it is the equivalent to Gentile) but you really seem to be using it in a derogatory way.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Imagine coming to a gaming board centered around hacking and modding, as well as just general video games with a negative outlook on them to cry about jews
Buddy where have you been the last few pages. I missed you ;o;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that they way Goy is meant to be said is in a neutral manner (it is the equivalent to Gentile) but you really seem to be using it in a derogatory way.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Buddy where have you been the last few pages. I missed you ;o;
To the first reply, he's using it in a mocking tone towards non-jews to mock the "jewish masters" you find in really every stormweenie/neo-nazi conspiracy theory.

To the second, been playing MH4U and Smash 3DS. Good shit. Got sucked back into Dota though. Not as good shit.

D

Deleted User

OP
To the second, been playing MH4U and Smash 3DS. Good shit. Got sucked back into Dota though. Not as good shit.
Damn. You got those good games going on. MH4U and Smash are the only games I consistently use my 3DS for (besides testing homebrew and the like).

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The first and foremost thing I'd like to say is that if Judaism had as much power as you claim, why haven't you guys conquered the entire world? Don't tell me it is a "peace loving religion" because if that was the case why would you spend time developing weapons of mass destruction.

Next, let's go over each of your posts.

This is just a bad argument. A history book written by a variety of religions (Christian, Atheist, et c.) is going to have less subjective perspective than one written by a single religion. A history book written by the "Goys" has just as much, if not less, "Goyish" bias as a history book written by Jews has Jewish bias.

The same reason any other religion would get a specific homeland. Not because they are superior, but because it is unethical to target any one particular group of people based on their religion. The state of Israel was created as a Jewish homeland due to Britain's inability to handle conflicts between the Arab Palestine and the Jewish people immigrating into Palestine. The UN then decided to separate the two religions due to past conflict.

This proves literally nothing regarding your post. In fact, you weren't the third. The UK was, by at least 8 years. There is no concrete evidence that you guys were fourth either. The suspected time of the first test was between 1960 and 1979. In this time period, 3 other nations tested nuclear weaponry.

This is a simple answer: You give us oil, something that we need, and we give you protection, something that you need. If you were so "high and mighty" why would you need protection? If you were the chosen of God (which nobody is, we are all equal in God's eye) then wouldn't you be the strongest military in the world?

Probably because we are so used to abusing them that we wouldn't want them to have their own country (sounds really bad but it is most likely true) and Israel was created shortly after WWII, which is when the Holocaust happened, and I don't doubt for a minute there was at least shred of shame and regret afterwards and wanted to make amends.

Huh. Guess I forgot to change it back to Gilbert Arizona.
Pretty much every point you made is precisely in line with the mainstream narrative, and understanding of things. Exactly how they want you to think. A few points. The reason that the Goy's history books cannot tell the true history is becuase if they did, this would instantly be decried as "anti-semitism." Your masters on the other hand can tell the truth about their own history, world history, and how it has worked in the world throughout the ages. These are books that are written by them, for their audience only. Chances are, you have never perused, or touched one of these books. Israel aquired the Nuclear bomb in the early to mid 1950's. There is a reason why JFK was opening an inquiry into their nuclear program by the time the 60's had come around. Oil is not the reason why the west is involved in the Middle East. America only gets about 10% of it's oil from the middle east. A drop in the bucket. Most of our oil comes from Canada, Mexico, and South America. But you don't see us invading those countries do you? There have been countless people of different faiths, skin color, etc that have been persecuted, slaughtered, and wiped out throughtout history, but you don't see anybody bending over backwards for the demands of those people that remain do you? And yes, Goy is a derogatory term. Google "Goy" and here is the first definition that you get.
goy
ɡoi/
noun
informal; derogatory
It's alright. You are a typical product of the culture and society that has been created for you by those who wield true power and influence. Such innocence.

Last edited by xpoverzion,
D

Deleted User

OP
Pretty much every point you made is precisely in line with the mainstream narrative, and understanding of things. Exactly how they want you to think. A few points. The reason that the Goy's history books cannot tell the true history is becuase if they did, this would instantly be decried as "anti-semitism." Your masters on the other hand can tell the truth about their own history, and how it has worked in the world. These are books that are written by them, for their audience only. Chances are, you have never perused, or touched one of these books. Israel aquired the Nuclear bomb in the early to mid 1950's. There is a reason why JFK was opening an inquiry into their nuclear program by the time the 60's had come around. Oil is not the reason why the west is involved in the Middle East. America only gets about 10% of it's oil from the middle east. A drop in the bucket. Most of our oil comes from Canada, Mexico, and South America. But you don't see us invading those countries do you? There have been countless people of different faiths, skin color, etc that have been persecuted, slaughtered, and wiped out throughtout history, but you don't see anybody bending over backwards for the demands of those people that remain do you? And yes, Goy is a derogatory term. Google "Goy" and here is the first definition that you get.
goy
ɡoi/
noun
informal; derogatory
It's alright. You are a typical product of the cultury and society that has been created for you by those who wield true power and influence.
Here is what you fail to understand: Your history books are as biased towards you as our books are biased towards us. Whose version is correct? If your books are the only books that say that Israel obtained nuclear weaponry in the 1950s, and the rest say that you got them in the 60s, then whose is correct? Either one may be correct, or neither may be. The truth is that we don't know. If you are saying that we can't trust our books, then what makes you think you should trust yours?

And besides, why should I believe anything you say? Show me a picture of one of these special textbooks. Post it here, DM it, whatever. Prove to me you aren't making this up. If you can't, I will automatically assume you are lying this off.

10% is also not a "Drop in the bucket". 10% is a reasonable chunk. Think of it in grades. If you have a 91%, that 10% makes a difference between an A and a B. If you didn't have that extra 10%, you would have an 81%.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Here is what you fail to understand: Your history books are as biased towards you as our books are biased towards us. Whose version is correct? If your books are the only books that say that Israel obtained nuclear weaponry in the 1950s, and the rest say that you got them in the 60s, then whose is correct? Either one may be correct, or neither may be. The truth is that we don't know. If you are saying that we can't trust our books, then what makes you think you should trust yours?

And besides, why should I believe anything you say? Show me a picture of one of these special textbooks. Post it here, DM it, whatever. Prove to me you aren't making this up. If you can't, I will automatically assume you are lying this off.

10% is also not a "Drop in the bucket". 10% is a reasonable chunk. Think of it in grades. If you have a 91%, that 10% makes a difference between an A and a B. If you didn't have that extra 10%, you would have an 81%.
A deeper analysis of Israels Nuclear history suggests that Israel was given the bombs in the mid 50's, and it wasn't until the 60's they they could independently produce their own bombs. As for the history books, two authors you can start out with are Solomon Grayzel, and Louis Feldman. The first paragraph in on of Grayzel's most important books starts out with, "Many people think that the history of the Jews is that of one that is far from the centers of civilization, and one that has had little influence on the course of humanity. Quite contrary. Hardly a single important event has happened throughout western history, that a Jew was not involved." Oh.. Just so happened that it was the Rosenbergs that were behind giving the nuke blueprints to Russia. When you start looking into it, Grayzel account of history is pretty accurate. Also, if you think that a 10% stake in oil is worth spending trillions upon trillions, and spilling the blood of millions of people is a sound investment, then would definitely not want you making decisions with my business. Meanwhile, as America spends trillions for this 10% stake, our infrastructure is falling apart, the middle class is disappearing, the medical system is a mess, the education system is falling behind, etc... You should also ask yourself why it is that during the presidential elections, you have a myriad of candidates that oppose each other on just about every issue you can think of. Healthcare, immigration, taxes, education, etc... But they ALL agree with eachother on one point. They all pledge unconditional, support and aid to Israel, no matter what the cost. That's because if they didn't, it would be political suicide for them, and they know it. Again, ask yourself why this is the case?

It's almost like the Matrix movie. "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more." Judaism has been the Matrix throughout western history. It's simply up to you if you decide to look into this further. But I shall warn you. When you do look into it, and you start to learn the truth, everytime you speak of this truth, you will be instantly branded a pariah. Exactly how your masters like to see it.

And in the words of Voltaire... "If you want to know who rules over you, simple find out who it is that you are not allowed to criticize." As mentioned above, at least your politicians know exactly who it is that they can't criticize, less they want to experience the ruin of their career.;)

You must work on your math as well. 10% is a drop in the bucket relatively speaking. And, it doesn't work in that if you lose that 10%, it's like losing 20% and only having 80%. With your math skills it's like saying that I'm used to consuming 10 slices of pizza a day, and if one slice is taken away, then I only end up with 8 slices of pizza each day???? To get my 10 slices back, after one slice was lost, I have to find two more slices of pizza??? Sorry, but that's not how math works;).

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A deeper analysis of Israels Nuclear history suggests that Israel was given the bombs in the mid 50's, and it wasn't until the 60's they they could independently produce their own bombs. As for the history books, two authors you can start out with are Solomon Grayzel, and Louis Feldman. The first paragraph in on of Grayzel's most important books starts out with, "Many people think that the history of the Jews is that of one that is far from the centers of civilization, and one that has had little influence on the course of humanity. Quite contrary. Hardly a single important event has happened throughout western history, that a Jew was not involved." Oh.. Just so happened that it was the Rosenbergs that were behind giving the nuke blueprints to Russia. When you start looking into it, Grayzel account of history is pretty accurate. Also, if you think that a 10% stake in oil is worth spending trillions upon trillions, and spilling the blood of millions of people is a sound investment, then would definitely not want you making decisions with my business. Meanwhile, as America spends trillions for this 10% stake, our infrastructure is falling apart, the middle class is disappearing, the medical system is a mess, the education system is falling behind, etc... You should also ask yourself why it is that during the presidential elections, you have a myriad of candidates that oppose each other on just about every issue you can think of. Healthcare, immigration, taxes, education, etc... But they ALL agree with eachother on one point. They all pledge unconditional, support and aid to Israel, no matter what the cost. That's because if they didn't, it would be political suicide for them, and they know it. Again, ask yourself why this is the case?

It's almost like the Matrix movie. "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more." Judaism has been the Matrix throughout western history. It's simply up to you if you decide to look into this further. But I shall worn you. When you do look into it, and you start to learn the truth, everytime you speak of this truth, you will be instantly branded a pariah. Exactly how your masters like to see it.
I like how instead of posting a source you just went on to ramble more without one.
You'd think for someone trying to "redpill" people (seriously go back to /pol/ you stormweenie) you'd put a little more effort into it. No one worth talking to is going to be dumb enough to take a random post on the internet discussing history and conspiracy theories with zero evidence whatsoever (let alone credible evidence) at face value.

D

Deleted User

OP

It's almost like the Matrix movie. "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more." Judaism has been the Matrix throughout western history. It's simply up to you if you decide to look into this further. But I shall warn you. When you do look into it, and you start to learn the truth, everytime you speak of this truth, you will be instantly branded a pariah. Exactly how your masters like to see it.
Someone needs to lay off the crack.

I know what religion is true. I have lived it, felt it, and participated in it.
There is nothing preventing me from reading the books you suggest. I probably will as I love reading textbooks and the like, but your thoughts and ideas are obviously skewed.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Someone needs to lay off the crack.

I know what religion is true. I have lived it, felt it, and participated in it.
There is nothing preventing me from reading the books you suggest. I probably will as I love reading textbooks and the like, but your thoughts and ideas are obviously skewed.
I assume you are a christian. Hate to break it to you, but the Pharisees have you right where they want you. You should listen to that guy named Jesus who gave his life so that you could know about them and how it works. Love God, Love your neighbor, and be on your guard against the yeast of the pharisees. For their yeast is that of lies, deceit, and hypocrisy. It only takes a little yeast to spoil the entire batch. Truely, these are words of wisdom for the ages...

D

Deleted User

OP
I assume you are a christian. Hate to break it to you, but the Pharisees have you right where they want you. You should listen to that guy named Jesus who gave his life so that you could know about them and how it works. Love God, Love your neighbor, and be on your guard against the yeast of the pharisees. For their yeast is that of lies, and deceit. It only takes a little yeast to spoil the entire batch. Truely, these are words of wisdom for the ages...
I don't think you know what religion I am. I know what is true, I know what to avoid, I know what to do with my life, I know what I need to do, and you don't. You know nothing of my life. You don't know if I've grown up a Christian. You don't know even know what kind of denomination I am given that I am Christian.

I know what is true.

Reactions: MaverickWellington

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I don't think you know what religion I am. I know what is true, I know what to avoid, I know what to do with my life, I know what I need to do, and you don't. You know nothing of my life. You don't know if I've grown up a Christian. You don't know even know what kind of denomination I am given that I am Christian.

I know what is true.
That's really good for you! Happy to hear that:).

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to leave this here, since I'm sure we've all met "Christian" people that sure don't act as such:

ihtdinrdobty.jpg

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.”-Matthew 10:14

I think it’s quite clear that it’s time to leave this thread. God bless and love to you all.

Reactions: DeoNaught

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
“And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.”-Matthew 10:14

I think it’s quite clear that it’s time to leave this thread. God bless and love to you all.
Lemme follow you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY