Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait until it is released. It's going to be so good. The DJ Max series my favorite rhythm game series of all time.

smile.gif

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
I Recently Started Playing DJ MAX Portable like Black Square and Hot Tunes but i Cannot get used to the buttons how do you guys Play this or get Used to it i mean games like Hatsune Miku Project Diva or K-on Live i can do but i cant get used to this any Tips?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Princess Rozalin said:
I Recently Started Playing DJ MAX Portable like Black Square and Hot Tunes but i Cannot get used to the buttons how do you guys Play this or get Used to it i mean games like Hatsune Miku Project Diva or K-on Live i can do but i cant get used to this any Tips?
Kind of Off-Topic but I don't Get why You Type Like this.
Please stop doing it >_>.

Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:

It isn't that hard to play it on the modes without the shoulder buttons. That's just me though.

:/

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Kind of Off-Topic but I don't Get why You Type Like this.
Please stop doing it >_>.
Not Really that Off Topic and I cant type however i want what matters its if you Understand it ok Besides if that Sounds Harsh im sorry but My Spelling its Off Topic

@ Exaltys i tried using Square,X,O and one the Pad buttons but i can't get used to it it's All.Maybe i just Need Practice haha ^^;;

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i hope they will bother to release this in europe, nothing was said about a possible EU release though.
all we got here now is a bugged DJmax fever.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Exaltys said:
thedicemaster said:
i hope they will bother to release this in europe, nothing was said about a possible EU release though.

Import it!

smile.gif
uhm, digital-release? physical copy is limited edition only?
and i want to play it on my shiny new perfect-condition PSPgo, not on my old dusty easy-stuck-analog PSP2k.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thedicemaster said:
Exaltys said:
thedicemaster said:

Import it!

smile.gif
uhm, digital-release? physical copy is limited edition only?
and i want to play it on my shiny new perfect-condition PSPgo, not on my old dusty easy-stuck-analog PSP2k.
They're releasing it digitally on PSN. Physical copy is not LE only. Get your facts straight.

There's 5000 copies available in North America with 1000 of them being the LE. You can also pre-order a copy at bemanistyle with the shipping option as Canada & Mexico. They said they'll be shipping to anywhere in the world, but the options were messed up. You can set your destination while placing an order.

Since you have a go, make a US PSN account or something.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thedicemaster said:
5000=limited.

and US PSN? i won't be able to play all my other games.
Don't called it a, "limited edition" then. Call it "limited amount of copies are being sold". You also do realize you can just purchase the copy from places such as Play-Asia as the Asian copies are not limited to 5000 pieces, right?

And switching PSNs shouldn't do anything of the sort.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it should, considering all my games are on a EU account which gets deactivated when i log onto a US account.

and yeah, importing disc version still would limit me to my old PSP anyway.
and i decided since KH:BBS that if i can't get a game on my GO, i won't pay for it.(can't enjoy games that much on my old messed up PSP)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thedicemaster said:
it should, considering all my games are on a EU account which gets deactivated when i log onto a US account.

and yeah, importing disc version still would limit me to my old PSP anyway.
and i decided since KH:BBS that if i can't get a game on my GO, i won't pay for it.(can't enjoy games that much on my old messed up PSP)
Experiment with the other PSP you got. I haven't heard that it does this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1