MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me ? I tried to enter to Lodiine today for the first time but it gives me error 112-1006 and I put these : 168.235.092.108 and 081.004.127.020 and it still the same problem :sad: (I do not want to waste the money that I used to buy Wii u) .
You're using the update block DNS from mattkimura's guide, which is a good thing as they work. You haven't wasted any money don't worry. You'll be able to load loadiine somehow.

I don't know about the issue you're having since I don't, and never have used loadiine. But there may be a step you're missing (e.g, is CFW required to run it? Is a particular connection to Nintendo required to make it work?)

Someone will be able to help you here, don't worry, keep those settings for now to make sure you're safe from upset updates until someone with experience gives some info :)

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me ? I tried to enter to Lodiine today for the first time but it gives me error 112-1006 and I put these : 168.235.092.108 and 081.004.127.020 and it still the same problem :sad: (I do not want to waste the money that I used to buy Wii u) .
Loadiine doesn't support online functions.

saW07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You're using the update block DNS from mattkimura's guide, which is a good thing as they work. You haven't wasted any money don't worry. You'll be able to load loadiine somehow.

I don't know about the issue you're having since I don't, and never have used loadiine. But there may be a step you're missing (e.g, is CFW required to run it? Is a particular connection to Nintendo required to make it work?)

Someone will be able to help you here, don't worry, keep those settings for now to make sure you're safe from upset updates until someone with experience gives some info :)
Thanks man , it finally worked for me ( I did not change DNS).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Loadiine doesn't support online functions.
That's what I figured out , so I did not use DNS and it worked .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/OLqeHmZp-Wc?si=gnlLbzZEgWiNp5E5