Polopop123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Such as the MacBeth curse where you’re not supposed to say it in stage, or the Red Room curse where a pop up appeared on IR and if you viewed it long enough your room will be killer and your room will be painted red with your blood
I believe in these stories for the sake of it and I find them pretty scary tbh
What about you? Do you believe in them?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Although I doubt they any real effect, I have preformed a few upon request.
I more so did you these rituals to help my friends put their mind at ease. Basically gave them a creative outlet to vent them frustrations, while not directly hurting the the target of their frustration.
So realisticly I doubt anything happened to the target, but at least I can say that I helped friends get out of a slump.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yes i believe

Although I doubt they any real effect, I have preformed a few upon request.
I more so did you these rituals to help my friends put their mind at ease. Basically gave them a creative outlet to vent them frustrations, while not directly hurting the the target of their frustration.
So realisticly I doubt anything happened to the target, but at least I can say that I helped friends get out of a slump.
translating...

so you did pact with satan to make better things :P
jk.... i guess :unsure:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
yes i believe

translating...

so you did pact with satan to make better things :P
jk.... i guess :unsure:
I am actually a well known Luciferian and known in some circles as “Priestess Crystal.” I do have a blog covering my believes.
Although I can say my believes have helped push me to do better for myself.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the Red Room curse where a pop up appeared on IR and if you viewed it long enough your room will be killer and your room will be painted red with your blood

I have a pretty radical room...it's almost....a killer room:creep:. Kidding, but curses are real. There are pacts you can make to do stuff. I would not recommend.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I remember an old movie, the brim of avalon or whatever, at some point in the story(spoilers for someone who don`t know about kings arthur legend I guess) Morgana challenges everyone or something like that, and them they just say they will forget her. In other words, she only had power because people believed in her, she was only strong because people believed in that. So, when they choose to forget her, she just vanished.
I believe this has a relation with the morphogenetic field, the concept that there is a shared consciousness amove the beings of the same species, or some crap like that.
Basically, this means that humans beliefs are real because the majority believe in them.

I would dwell more into this, but I am kind of in a pickle here.

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I believe in half life 3. happy Halloween by the way, everyone.
ghost.png

Last edited by incidentallyscribble,

Eris

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I don't believe in superstitions. My belief is that people create explanations for things they can't yet explain. The topic fascinates me though.

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch