• Total voters

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to have a Yoshi sticker on my Crimson DSL but it looked to Christmas-y. Now I'm just have a black wriststrap on it and use the soft black case from DX.

D

Deleted_11405

i have a girl on my black ds.. its the only girl i have now.. when i play music on it i can dance with the ds and girl holding one hand on her shoulder en one on the middle
smile.gif

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would but unfortunately, I cant find any Skins to go underneath my Armorlite Case. Anybody know a Site where I can print them from?

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like to keep everything in prestine condition and have it look as professional as possible, even though it's a gaming device. The only reason I would want to decorate my DS is to make it look unique and I've thought about doing it with skins, but since many of them can only be bought online, I don't want to go through the hassle of applying for an account and writing down credit information and waiting for delivery.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
matrix121391 said:
I like to keep everything in prestine condition and have it look as professional as possible, even though it's a gaming device. The only reason I would want to decorate my DS is to make it look unique and I've thought about doing it with skins.
Same here
smile.gif

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got a triforce decal for top of original DS (from ONM), but it's very unobtrusive. I think things like full skins or decals that don't blend in or have too much detail make it look a bit crap.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
Nope. Don't really have the time to do that sort of stuff, and would rather have a plain DS anyway.

Though a GBAtemp sticker or something would be kinda cool.

I would also like a sticker that says "Yes, I pirate DS games and I'm proud of it."

I never liked the skins for the ds, I like it plain.

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like someone said before, I like my stuff to look as clean and neat as possible. So, no, I don't put stickers on it. I might just get an invisibleShield for it so I don't have to worry about scratches and such...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.