Do you have faith in humanity?

AlanGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I absolutely believe in humanity, despite human egoism and many other problems. I believe that positive and absolutely light values can influence each of us? and if we do something evil or destructive, it is based on our values that need to be nurtured. One of the important values is leadership. About this, I read several very useful articles on the site https://samploon.com/free-essays/leadership/ which turned out to be informative for me and which reveal various aspects of the concept of leadership. It seems to me that leadership is what will save our world.

Last edited by AlanGreen,

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glass half full or empty kind of question.

There's a lot of good and bad around you, and depending on how you choose to focus your energy, you can make the best or worst of that. I think the human race has been doing fantastic as the years have progressed by any measurable metric.

The concept of Declinism has come up before, and the consensus is that the world has been improving over time. There are lots of articles on the subject, and we tend to re-visit this every decade or so.

If I had to boil as many problems into one solution as possible to make us all happy, I'd say it's education. The more people are able to properly educate themselves on any topic, the better off we are.

In the end, it's more productive to focus on problem solving and being happy, imo. Keep relationships strong, try to look at the glass half full, and we'll all be alright.

Reactions: BigOnYa

helmiescape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, and if you can recognize the problems, you are part of the better half of humanity and must therefore also answer yes. Otherwise it is the same as saying you have no faith in yourself.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think context is important here. Faith in what aspect? That it will continue? If that is the measure, yes. Faith in humanity to wholesomely pursue kindness and good? No.

That is not to say I believe humanity is incapable of true benevolence. I simply believe that in the vast majority of case examples, we will find self interests the main determining factor in a decision, not general interests.

Schneiderus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
problem is to create a perfect world we'll need to create a super extremist administration. the problem is that it'll kill freedom, which is the reason why administrations exists.

if i have faith for the continuity of the specie : yes.
but for a world where every single human can be happy, no, it's impossible because peoples are happy be the sadness of other (even without wanting it), the only escape i can see is with bots, however i am pretty sure our stupidity will make a dream world just impossible
we are one of the luckiest generation ever, keep this in mind!

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should have been an actual poll and not just a question. And I have so little faith in humanity that I've more faith that furries are kinder people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.