Do you LOVE your life?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't "love" my life, but I very much like it and it feels a bit incomplete as I'm single so you don't get to share life with someone you love.

My neighbor's "partner" has a friend which she has a daughter and wow, her daughter is god damn beautiful although she already has a boyfriend so nothing will happen nor will I attempt to ask her out. Plus, she's very picky about food and condiments so it'd be like a meat eater trying to date a vegan/vegetarian. lol

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
...I used to enjoy school - set schedule, generally good classes and teachers, felt like I was actually learning and improving back then. Especially Year 10, as that was when I had emotionally matured and felt comfortable with myself, and wasn't yet stressed out by the HSC (High School Certificate - Year 12 graduation exams. Whatever other countries call 'em).

Ever since I haven't been as overall happy, I feel. Never adapted well to uni, and its significant change in teaching/learning style, and being an adult sucks. Maybe it's because I don't know what to do with my life, because I feel like I don't have many marketable skills or experience, or anything else, but in the end...I much prefer Year 10.

Deleted member 591971

Trophies
XP
"Love" It's relative, You don't know how much is "Love something". You could say I love my life when I'm not playing Super Mario Sunshine (I truly do hate that game).

I mean, it's not the worst. the sentence is over. Honestly if you hate your life you just need to change shit until it works for you.

icantfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i love life in general, just can't stand brainwashed people who cant think for themselves who parrot bullshit they heard from other brainwashed sheeple who got their info from other brainwashed sheep that call themselves scientists, fuck science and their bullshit and doctors too

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to. Then I got old. Like I retired old. Then I found out I had an accident at work that made my left ear entirely deaf and requiring hearing aids that send all audio to the right aid that’s in an ear I can hear from. I don’t think they’re going to solve my ear and to be quite honest, I’m over surgery and needles,

Give me my old days back hanging out with my two daughters who now think I’m way too old and damaged to be fun to talk to. Give me my wife back who wasn’t afraid that just walking is bad for me to do. Give me ME back who wasn’t stupid but also wasn’t afraid.

Do I love it now? It’s hard but essentially yes. Will I keep doing it? Duh. I’m not stupid even though my best my head up.

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Loving your life is kind of an abstract concept.

I love being alive, that I do. There are many things I love doing and experiencing and I couldn't do them if I were dead.
Do I love every thing I do or experience at every hour of the day? Certainly not, e.g. I don't enjoy my back pain.
Do I think I've taken the best decisions in life? Nope.. but they were not terrible either.

I don't really have many regrets, I mean, if I didn't do or achieve something because I was an idiot, then the person that was not an idiot and could have achieved that is not me; simple logic, I don't have regrets of not achieving something I could not realistically achieve. But I guess the few regrets I have is due to me still not realizing that that particular thing was simply not meant to be for me at the moment.

I don't think I strive for anything world changing, or anything that has a purpose for humanity. I just enjoy being with myself and with the small group of acquaintances, friends and family I have contact with. Actually I also enjoy solitude, travelling alone, just looking at the stars in the middle of nowhere, play some random videogame (almost always single player games), reading books/manga/comics on my own, etc. Though I would admit I feel lonely sometimes, but I also feel overwhelmed when I feel like I don't have my space (and that happens quite fast when I am not alone).

I guess as long as I live I can still do stuff I would like to do... but also I don't believe I care so much if I died, nobody really depends on me, and I wouldn't be able to give a fuck if I am already dead. But I prefer to have a choice of doing things, so being alive is better certainly.

Still, I am not sure if any of this has anything to do with the question "do you love your life?".
I think I would mostly reply like some temper above, I simply exist. But I enjoy existing.

PS: No idea what loving life is about anyway.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol