rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's funny. You can pretty easily find all my accounts, my name (both legal and chosen), my city, even photos of me in front of well known places in the city, but you'll have a really hard time finding anything beyond that. I can't even find my info! Or info for my parents!

I think the quickest way to try and doxx me is to go to one of my accounts (not saying what one), search through who I'm following, find my dad (same last name), search him up, find out where he used to live, search his name on facebook with that location, hope to god you find his account with 0 posts and no SEO (keep in mind there are a ton of people with his name on there), maaaybe find my mom's account in his followings, then hope that you can possibly find something there. If not then search her name and you might or might not get something from one of those shady information sites.

At this point I'm not sure how much I even care about the information I put out there. You can't find me! I can't find me! City names only matter so much when there are multiple people with the same name in that city, all of whom flood any search results. Also good luck finding any of us in the white pages.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm probably not that anonymous once it comes down to it, but I also doubt anyone would really care too much about me to actually bother tracking down what actually exists out there.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Google my internet name "Jayro Jones", and I'm everywhere. Google my government-given name... And I'm a ghost. I learned at an early age to never use your real name online.

So I just use an Alias, like celebrities do.

callie no gb.png

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all really. I have zero hesitation using my real name of mentioning the general area I live online. I'm a very social person online. Now on major forums I'd maybe be a little bit more hesitant but on Discord I definitely don't hesitate much. People refer to me by my real name and it's just standard for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto