Do you put a case on your phone?

• Total voters

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have noticed, with the phones getting bigger, that my phone spends less time in my pocket and more time sitting on the desk.
My phone is huge, it's like keeping an iPad mini in my pocket, but it usually stays in my pocket, but I don't like it there. Not because it's uncomfortable, it's thin enough I don't notice nor mind it much. I don't like it there because I'm par
Simple solution... Throw your phone in a river. Fuck that phone, it was shit anyway. Buy an old Nokia. That shit's a mini tank. No case needed.

Jokes aside, I would probably make the shittiest looking, yet effective, case. Bubble wrap, hard ass plastic, aluminum, and duct tape.
That's how it's done.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really have a need for a case on my phone. The thing is pretty damn durable and Ive never dropped it so I don't really feel a need to get one

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really care too much about how the phone feels. Therefore, putting a case on it is no big deal -- I'd rather have it protected from any future falls than having to drive to the store, waste time, and dish out more money to get it fixed or in the worst scenario, replaced.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for my new case to arrive. I have an LG G3, the case I bought is the ZeroLemon battery case. Basically it's a replacement battery that has 9000mAh, rather than the stock 3000mAh. The battery is so big though, it needs an aftermarket case to hold it. Also to go with it, I have an illumishield anti-glare matte screen protector for the G3 on the way. My fingers and thumb don't slide well on regular glass. Whether it's without the protector or with a glass protector. My fingers slide very well on matte. I use that same screen protector on my PSVita and 3DS, actually. Cheap and fantastic!

Here's a review I found for the case. :lol:

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People would be insane not to use a case. Even if you never drop your phone, like myself, it's good to have it protected just in case. You never know what someone ELSE might do. Good cases also protect against dust and crap.

I mostly got a case because it was customizable and made my phone look nicer. But yeah, dust protection is nice for something that spends most of its life in a pocket.

20140317_115107.jpg

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If my phones/tablets have a matte back, then I don't buy cases unless they're included. If they don't have a matte back, then I get a matte case.

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my nexus 5 since launch without anything on it. I'll likely never need it because my phone is hardly ever used. I carry my cheap ass netbook around with me and my phone pretty much serves as a wireless hot spot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BakerMan, Interesting trivia about dictionaries and Psi, I'm a direct descendant of the guy... +1