• Total voters

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Daily life: NO, I don't wear a watch. I hate the feeling of something on my wrist - hence the fact that I don't wear jewelry of any sort.

Traveling (out of the country): I wear a watch, just so I can catch planes and the like. I remember sitting on my luggage last summer on the phone with my girlfriend - it was awesome, but I hate flying - although Buffalo's airport security is lax as hell. (I just literally walked through the metal detector, and they scanned the luggage I had.)

pacha69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Never, I always use the position of the sun / moon to know what time it is.
laugh.gif

Reactions: zezzo

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. All too often I get a watch caught on something at work and it either breaks the watch or nearly breaks my wrist.
I just ask somebody else for the time and watch them fumble their cell phone out.
tpi.gif

(Though the few times I do wear a watch, I prefer a big shiny metal one.)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I used to always wear a watch... but just over the past 3-4 years I haven't at all. My last watch was also from tokyoflash.com, one of their 'pimp' line of watches... really love the unique designs they offer. But now I just use my iPhone for time checking.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I used to, but when the battery ran out we couldn't get the back off to replace it. Usually you can get them open with a bit of persuasion, but this one's not having any of it and I never got around to taking it to a jewellers.

I like the metal bracelet-like ones but I'm really fussy so it takes me ages to find one I like
smile.gif
At the moment I've got this one.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used to have a watch but these days I have no means of telling the time at all unless a stationary clock happens to be around (rare for some reason).

It seems I live a carefree life.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Most of the time I'd wear a watch. Usually a metal bracelet type one with an analog display. I'm just used of having something on my wrist. Far easier to glance there than to fumble around with my cell.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I used to, but I found it to be useless later on. Nowadays, ANYTHING has a watch in it, be it a mobile phone, a DS, a TV, a calculator, etc. There's no need to still wear a watch IMO.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
I used to, but I found it to be useless later on. Nowadays, ANYTHING has a watch in it, be it a mobile phone, a DS, a TV, a calculator, etc. There's no need to still wear a watch IMO.
I don't wear DSes, TVs, calculators or phones on my wrist though. I like the fact that watches are handsfree and I can just glance at my wrist to find out the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!