Does Anyone Else Here Play Rune Factory Final Frontier on Wii (Marvelous Entertainment)?

I own this game and I play it longer and many more times than I see people do in videos online BECAUSE I cannot make the moonflowers all bloom at once because some of them suddenly disappear... The cutscenes I need to appear don't happen and when I bring the moonflowers to the lighthouse/watchtower door, there's a message that appears on my tv screen about "come back later" .

I tried to plant them near the wolves also and I watered them in both places each day and went there after 6 PM, to see the npc that goes in and out of the lighthouse/watchtower and I cannot see those cutscenes, battle them or befriend them or anything... They come out once to water something (they water some area near a large puddle that contains environment that can't be interacted with).

I've also talked to the book shop npc and she mentioned about moonflowers and 1 or 2 other npcs mention about moonflowers (maybe) but it wasn't something that helped me proceed in the storyline, collecting cutscenes, befriending other characters, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter