Hacking Does Playstation Move require update?

LINK289

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My brothers 18th birthday is coming up and for some reason he wants to get the Move. My mom went out today to get him some stuff (most likely the move, NHL 2011, some other stuff). I have been waiting for something I own to be able to be used as a jailbreak device (PSP, Ipod touch 2g, Six axis controller, some other thing).

My brother thinks that he can dictate my PS3 (off topic, I won it in a contest so it is mine
nayps3.gif
) and he keeps telling me that if anything of his needs an PS3 Firmware update to work he will update it without asking, I would be pissed.

Does the PS3 need an update to be compatible with the move?

On a side note I know this is the PS3 section but I don't want to have to make an extra thread. I am thinking about trading in my PSP Go in and buying the KH Birth By Sleep PSP bundle. If I wanted to add custom firmware would I need a Pandora battery to downgrade (Does it come with 6.20/30 installed on it)?

If I remember correctly the new PSP 2000 and 3000 motherboards have to be hacked differently. I don't care if I have to re install the CFW every time I turn it on I just want something that can play homebrew (and backups
rolleyes.gif
). Can the new motherboard be downgraded and soft modded without the need of a pandora battery?

Hopefully this is easy to understand and thanks for reading and hopefully helping me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....