Homebrew Dolphin 5.0 stopped to work

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A few weeks ago Dolphin was just working fine. Now when I will start a game, I get a blackscreen and nothing happens. I can't close Dolphin, I have to stop the task in task manager. I tried to delet all files, reinstall, install developer version 5.0-5634, but nothing. Anything I can do to fix it?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
A few weeks ago Dolphin was just working fine. Now when I will start a game, I get a blackscreen and nothing happens. I can't close Dolphin, I have to stop the task in task manager. I tried to delet all files, reinstall, install developer version 5.0-5634, but nothing. Anything I can do to fix it?
Did you change anything on your PC after last time it worked? Such as a GPU driver update. If you're on Windows 10 it automatically updates your drivers without you even noticing.
Anyway, try switching between the DirectX/OpenGL modes. If it's a GPU or driver issue that might work.

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you change anything on your PC after last time it worked? Such as a GPU driver update. If you're on Windows 10 it automatically updates your drivers without you even noticing.
Anyway, try switching between the DirectX/OpenGL modes. If it's a GPU or driver issue that might work.
Haven't changed anything, and yes I'm using Windows 10. Will try switching between the DirectX/OpenGL modes, thank you.

Edit: Changed from OpenGL to Direct3D 11, and it's working now. Thank you :)

Last edited by aarti,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH