• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Donald Trump thinks there should be rating boards for movies and video games.

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes i think the US people dont vote for a "Good" or "Bad" option, they vote for a "Bad" or "Worst" option...
The damn Venezuelan is right. I am sad actually.

But yes~ that's usually the case. Only because we can't get any good people to run for office. Only money hoarders, and creepy old women.

SonowRaevius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes i think the US people dont vote for a "Good" or "Bad" option, they vote for a "Bad" or "Worst" option...
Most people, at least in the last 3 elections, seem to be voting out of pure spite of the other side and just to piss them off with very few actually voting for who they think is truly the better candidate, even forgoing independent candidates that they agree with entirely. Another small group is voting for the "lesser of two evils" which is also completely stupid.

2 party system is an abomination and should just be abolished and made illegal.

Last edited by SonowRaevius,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The damn Venezuelan is right. I am sad actually.

But yes~ that's usually the case. Only because we can't get any good people to run for office. Only money hoarders, and creepy old women.
It was a conman versus a mostly-competent bureaucrat, people definitely chose wrong. There were several factors that went into Trump's win, however, not least of which were Russia's role and Comey's violation of the Hatch Act. Only 80,000 votes in three states were necessary to swing the general, and there are plenty of reasons now to believe that 2016 was America's first illegitimate/sham presidential election. Our intelligence agencies know it too, they simply don't want to state it in those terms because it would cause riots and chaos.

Last edited by Xzi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs