Yonatan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I can buy one game and I am hesitating between these two games

PS : I already played Hyrule Warriors on Wii U (although I did not play it), I am still wondering if the dlc and better graphics are worth it ?
PSS: You can throw in any other recent game is really SUPERIOR

Thank You

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tropical Freeze easily. It’s a really good game, and even if you suck at it you can play as Funky Kong. I played Hyrule Warriors and personally thought it was... to put it nicely, really bad.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can buy one game and I am hesitating between these two games

PS : I already played Hyrule Warriors on Wii U (although I did not play it), I am still wondering if the dlc and better graphics are worth it ?
PSS: You can throw in any other recent game is really SUPERIOR

Thank You
to me this is an easy choice of hyrule warriors but that might just be my love for zelda and dynasty warriors

D

Deleted User

Yeah I am also a huge Zelda fan so maybe il take this game

Note that Hyrule Warriors' gameplay is nothing like a Zelda game. Its basically a Zelda-skinned Dynasty Warriors.
Having said that, Hyrule Warriors is second only to Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate in terms of play hours on my Wii U.
So yeah, loved the game.
As for donkey kong, never got into it. Tried Donkey Kong Country returns on Wii but lost interest. Perhaps I should give it another go, my siblings love it.

D

Deleted User

Hyrule Warriors is a good game but DKC: Tropical Freeze approaches perfection. You'll probably be happy with either game but Donkey Kong is definitely the better of the two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For your steam deck ken?