Hacking Downgrade o3ds on 11.4 with oot3dhax?

CoolAlpha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
is possible to downgrade an old3ds on 11.4 with oot3dhax or the only way is the flashcard/hardmod?

hossxox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
i dont think this is the right place to ask but i have a question :
i have a N3ds with luma cfw 11.6 eur with 3ds games and an O3ds usa 11.6 not hacked and i want to use download play between them . it seem to not work with 3ds games . what do i do ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
i have a N3ds with luma cfw 11.6 eur with 3ds games and an O3ds usa 11.6 not hacked and i want to use download play between them . it seem to not work with 3ds games . what do i do ?
They would need to be the same region. You could try making an emuNAND on the CFW console and region changing it to US.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
as @Quantumcat said you would need an emunand. Are you aware of how to make one?I can help

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Let me get this straight:
You came here, you visited the 3DS CFW section, and you didn't read the stickies?
mfI0DMUZRCCV8QYrvSxRbw.png

CoolAlpha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Let me get this straight:
You came here, you visited the 3DS CFW section, and you didn't read the stickies?
I've read that sticky long time ago and stopped to follow the scene. Then I saw that oot3dhax has been updated up to 11.6.0.x but I forgot that it's just an userland exploit

D

Deleted User

Buy a second hand 2ds with firmware ranging form 9.0.0 - 11.3.0 and you can use Soundhax.

hossxox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
as @Quantumcat said you would need an emunand. Are you aware of how to make one?I can help
no i dont know but i be happy if you tell me. btw i dont wanna risk soledring my O3DS iwant it to stay unhacked . as for creating this emunand to my hacked N3DS if it will help me use download play for 3ds then pls tell me how !!!

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no i dont know but i be happy if you tell me. btw i dont wanna risk soledring my O3DS iwant it to stay unhacked . as for creating this emunand to my hacked N3DS if it will help me use download play for 3ds then pls tell me how !!!
make a new thread don't bump old ones

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Have a look at https://3ds.guide/godmode9-usage to see how to make an emuNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ