Hacking Downgraded to Rogero 3.55 v3.7, now I can't install Rebug?

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the thumb drive with Rebug set up in a FAT32 Thumb Drive as
PS3 -> UPDATE -> PS3UPDAT.PUP

The PS3 says "Applicable Update Data Not Found" when I try to update from storage media. :(
I used this same thumb drive to downgrade and install 3.55?
WHAT DO? >_<

Is Rebug 4.8 only supposed to be 55MB? Because that is how big the PUP file was when I downloaded it.

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the thumb drive with Rebug set up in a FAT32 Thumb Drive as
PS3 -> UPDATE -> PS3UPDAT.PUP

The PS3 says "Applicable Update Data Not Found" when I try to update from storage media. :(
I used this same thumb drive to downgrade and install 3.55?
WHAT DO? >_<

Is Rebug 4.8 only supposed to be 55MB? Because that is how big the PUP file was when I downloaded it.
I don't know about the download size, but you need Condor Updater. It worked for me and i had the same problem. Alternativley just use recovery mode and install the update there.
EDIT: I just checked my update files and they are supposed to be more than100 mb. Try this link. I got it from the Rebug website. Its the latest version.

Last edited by Red9419,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to revive this thread, but I just did the same stupid thing and now im stuck on Rogero 3.55 Downgrader!

Try installing rebug from recovery mode, if that doesn't work then check to make sure the hash of the pup is correct.

From rogero downgrader it should be possible to install 3.55 ofw.

Last edited by smf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2