Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 843,599
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
like i said in another post....today dun exist on GBATemp ...all jokes...no real releases , only dumbs making dumbs jokes ....d0k3 have permission cuz he is one of our heroes.... but so boring

greetings

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you fix it?

Yes. I didn't use the newer build, though. Instead, I put "Slot0x05KeyY.bin" and "slot0x25KeyX.bin" files on the root of my SDcard. And voila!

Edit: This method also helps with injecting FBI, for example, into health&safety app. I noticed that injection doesn't work without them.

A9LH updatedsysNAND

Last edited by Seita,
Reactions: d0k3

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
like i said in another post....today dun exist on GBATemp ...all jokes...no real releases , only dumbs making dumbs jokes ....d0k3 have permission cuz he is one of our heroes.... but so boring

greetings
The fuck are you talking about, all the things he promised are actually in the new release. It's all real.

edit. and it's a pretty impressive changelog

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
The fuck are you talking about, all the things he promised are actually in the new release. It's all real.

edit. and it's a pretty impressive changelog

tomorrow i will see if this is real....today i believe nothing about releases...

EDIT: @d0k3....im not installed it...but only have to read comments to know that its the typical april fools day joke....i pray you have a real release like you announced soon :D

greetings

Last edited by hellionz,

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah, we just have to get the bluescreens and bricks under control, then it's mighty fine :P
there is an easy solution for that, just try to ajust the level of the LED indicators before the bluescreen happens, it will most likely help :P (hint : no, don't do that, you don't want LED brick...or do you ? )

Reactions: Shadowtrance

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tomorrow i will see if this is real....today i believe nothing about releases...

greetings
lol, github commits can't lie, you can literally see all of these feature's source code dude

Unless you say you can't trust your own eyes, in which case maybe you should go to a doctor????

Since the readme isn't updated yet, how does tne new key database feature pan out? Does D9 build a database from your 3DS's keys, or do you still need the key files and they just get "transferred" to the new database?

Reactions: pbanj

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
lol, github commits can't lie, you can literally see all of these feature's source code dude

Unless you say you can't trust your own eyes, in which case maybe you should go to a doctor????

Since the readme isn't updated yet, how does tne new key database feature pan out? Does D9 build a database from your 3DS's keys, or do you still need the key files and they just get "transferred" to the new database?

tomorrow my friend...tomorrow ;)

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

You need the key files, there's no way to extract them from a 3DS. That new feature does actually check these keys (via SHA-256), so you're at least safe you got the correct ones. Readme update coming up, too.

Reactions: peteruk

PixelBurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really great work on all these new features, ignore the haters I thought the joke was funny and yes to any naysayers all the features are in the release behind the joke screen on launch.

You've put a lot of work into this over nearly a year of this thread putting up with all sorts of shit. People need to calm down.

Reactions: Shadowtrance

VIERcntHOLZ

yep, theres missing an "u".
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Installed the new (real) Version,
it starts up and initialized, but on "0x1B KeyX: not found" seems to be an error.
the 4 other keys work, but trough this error I get "Initialization: partially failed"

is this normal?

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
@d0k3
Thank you for your wonderful app.

Can you check two things I noticed:
1- The last digit of the 3DS serial no seems to be missing
2- For SysNAND SD path <id0> / <id1>:
While id0 is correct, id1 never matches

This was tested on Decrypt9WIP-20160401 (commit 24064c1)

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1- The last digit of the 3DS serial no seems to be missing
The last digit isn't actually included in SecureInfo_A. My guess is it's some sort of check digit, like the last digit in UPCs.

If the algorithm can be determined, then the 9th digit can be calculated and displayed.

Reactions: d0k3

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun with D9 fonts :D
rhBQbAi.png

ntiahEl.png

(this is what happens when you don't get everything exactly right)

NxC5BY6.png

to make these you need something like this http://imgur.com/snrvl19 and some other tools (I wrote my own tools, I'll post them when I feel they're ready for release, or if someone puts out something better before me then I just won't release)

Red46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Having the same issue on startup as it was reported above.

When I start the program it says:

0x03 KeyX & KeyY: automatically set up
0x05 KeyY: loaded, verified, set up
0x25 KeyX: already set up
0x18 KeyX: already set up
0x1b KeyX: not found

Finalizing initialization...

Initialization: partially failed

(A to continue)

When I press A the program seem to work but I am concerned the lack of such key could cause unpredictable behaviours. I am using it on a n3ds with arm9hax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes