Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.areyougoingtostalkme.wtf
XP
Country
Japan
What's up? :]

I've been trying to preserve some Rom Hacks recently,but encountered a Problem like this:

-snip-

Do I have to download all these files one-by-one or is there any Trick of you Experts or a Browser that enables me to Copy/Open all off a Webpages Hotlinks at once?

Please do keep in mind that there are no "Full Packs" for everything! :]

Not to say that I have ever done this,but... I have this feeling to know that downloading all 1771 GBA Games 1 by 1 was !@%@_!% ...hehe

Last edited by Flame,

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up? :]

I've been trying to preserve some Rom Hacks recently,but encountered a Problem like this:

-snip-

Do I have to download all these files one-by-one or is there any Trick of you Experts or a Browser that enables me to Copy/Open all off a Webpages Hotlinks at once?

Please do keep in mind that there are no "Full Packs" for everything! :]

Not to say that I have ever done this,but... I have this feeling to know that downloading all 1771 GBA Games 1 by 1 was !@%@_!% ...hehe
Use a combination of addons like linkclumper which will allow you to copy all the links to your clipboard at the same time. Which jdownloader should automatically see and start importing

And a download client like j downloader!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/linkclump/lfpjkncokllnfokkgpkobnkbkmelfefj?hl=en

https://jdownloader.org/

Last edited by TheStonedModder,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I personally used jdownloader 2 for these kind of mass-downloads.
But you need to do some tweaking if you just give it a website. Else it might add like the background, logos etc. to the download queue. But way less work than to manually download.

Reactions: Rocky_D

Rocky_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.areyougoingtostalkme.wtf
XP
Country
Japan
I personally used jdownloader 2 for these kind of mass-downloads.
But you need to do some tweaking if you just give it a website. Else it might add like the background, logos etc. to the download queue. But way less work than to manually download.
Yeah i think i am going to try that...:]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1