Dragon Ball FighterZ reveals two new DLC characters: Bardock and Broly

dragon-ball-z-2-1085635.jpeg

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Scan_02-18-18.jpg Dragon-Ball-FighterZ_2018_02-20-18_006-600x336.jpg

Dragon Ball FighterZ has been a massive success for Bandai Namco, being the fastest-selling Dragon Ball video game in history, while also being one of the most well-received by critics and fans alike. Prior to launch, the company had teased that the game would be getting an additional 8 DLC characters to go with the rest of the existing 24 character roster, and now, they've revealed 2 of those new fighters. Bardock and Broly will be the first set of characters to be added as DLC, according to the latest issue of the Japanese magazine, V-Jump. Broly will be in his iconic Legendary Super Saiyan form, while Bardock will appear in his standard form, but will have a special attack which involves him going Super Saiyan. Bandai Namco has not announced a release date for these characters, nor an individual pricing scheme, but both are available to players that have purchased the $35 season pass.

Dragon Ball FighterZ is currently on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and you can check out GBAtemp's official review of the game by clicking the link below.

:arrow: GBAtemp Review
:arrow: Dragon Ball FighterZ Official Site

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As dragonball z fan i only have one (major) complaint about this game (beside storymode) : in-game transformation.

Why can't i start as vegeta, let the cpu freeza beat me and go ssj after my HP bar is low.

Freeza can go gold in game but vegeta not ssj?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2