'Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero' gets new trailer; revels new roster

dragon ball.jpg

Developer Spike Chunsoft has aired a new trailer for Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero. Aptly titled Master and Apprentice Trailer, this new footage pits masters and apprentices together while also revealing new characters that join the game's roster.

The new trailer adds the following 10 characters to the ever-expanding roster which now has a total of 61 characters announced:
  • Gohan (Kid)
  • Gohan (Adult)
  • Gohan (Future)
  • Gohan (Future), Super Saiyan
  • Trunks (Sword)
  • Trunks (Sword), Super Saiyan
  • Videl
  • Beerus
  • Whis
  • Master Roshi
Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero is in development for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC. A release window has yet to be announced.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game IS Budokai Tenkaichi 4, only that now they go with the japanese title.
English name = Japanese name:
Tenkaichi 1= Sparking
Tenkaichi 2= Sparking Neo
Tenkaichi 3= Sparking Meteor
Tenkaichi 4= Sparking Zero
Don't know where Tenkaichi Tag Team fits in there (kinda T3 Portable), but I love TTT and spent so many hours playing 1v2.

Oh, and the background music is really memorable, too.

However, Ultimate Tenkaichi is a big pile of 💩.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know where Tenkaichi Tag Team fits in there (kinda T3 Portable), but I love TTT and spent so many hours playing 1v2.

Oh, and the background music is really memorable, too.

However, Ultimate Tenkaichi is a big pile of 💩.
Tenkaichi tag team had the name Tag Vs in japan. Don't know why since as you said it's a tenkaichi portable and is a good game for the psp.
Ultimate tenkaichi had the name Ultimate blast, so the sparking series was used only for the ps2 era and now with the Zero game

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tenkaichi tag team had the name Tag Vs in japan. Don't know why since as you said it's a tenkaichi portable and is a good game for the psp.
Ultimate tenkaichi had the name Ultimate blast, so the sparking series was used only for the ps2 era and now with the Zero game
I honestly liked the title Ultimate Blast way more than UT, it's a shame they didn't go with that.

Plus, it'd have made some sense:

• Raging Blast
  • Raging Blast 2 (enjoyed unlocking the characters and playing the two editions with the OG/T2 music)
  • Ultimate Blast

I mean, yeah, UB has nothing to do with RB. It's just a better title and the cover looks awesome.

s-l1600.jpg

Let's not forget those anime cutscenes they were easily the best part of the game!

Moreover, I have a copy of RB2 (on the 360) in Japanese with English text although I've never found much info about it. And never used it.

Front:
Rear:

Damn region locks on the 360 can't play NTSC-J on NTSC-U and hacking it isn't as easy as a PS3.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
I honestly liked the title Ultimate Blast way more than UT, it's a shame they didn't go with that.

Plus, it'd have made some sense:

• Raging Blast
  • Raging Blast 2 (enjoyed unlocking the characters and playing the two editions with the OG/T2 music)
  • Ultimate Blast

I mean, yeah, UB has nothing to do with RB. It's just a better title and the cover looks awesome.

s-l1600.jpg

Let's not forget those anime cutscenes they were easily the best part of the game!

Moreover, I have a copy of RB2 (on the 360) in Japanese with English text although I've never found much info about it. And never used it.

Front:
Rear:

Damn region locks on the 360 can't play NTSC-J on NTSC-U and hacking it isn't as easy as a PS3.

That's an Asian release of Rb2, usually those games released in asia like in singapore have english language beside japanese language even for games not released in the west. People usually import those on ps4 and ps vita from that region

I agree, Ultimate blast would have been a better title but I guess they wanted to have the tenkaichi one to appeal to people who played the budokai games or the budokai tenkaichi games

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: balls