'Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero' gets new gameplay trailer

dragon ball zero.jpg

Today, Bandai Namco aired a new trailer for Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero showcasing the gameplay. The trailer also unveiled 11 new characters joining the game's roster.

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO brings back and enhances gameplay elements that the franchise has been known and cherished for, making battles even more spectacular, faster, impressive and authentic to the anime. Evolved features such as “Skill Count”, “Revenge Counter” and “Vanishing Assaults” have been added, giving chances for players to counterattack their foes, and add more strategy to their fights.

Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero is developed by Spike Chunsoft for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC. There is no release window announced yet.

:arrow: SOURCE

17hitcombooo

Officer Balls.... BWAAHAHAHAH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was in the latests seconds of the vídeo
View attachment 426857
IF THIS RIGHT HERE WILL BE THE CHARACTER SELECT OR AT LEAST THE AMOUNT OF PLAYABLE CHARACTERS I'M GONNA GET INSANE

(but knowing the Tenkaichi series well, i know that almost half of the "playable characters" will be variations of other characters, like, lots of Goku's form and etc, but I still very happy if this is true)
hardest part to believe is that we have a long way to go

Reactions: Quore

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
That game was a PoS. This is the real Ultimate Tenkaichi.

It had great graphics and music, though.
I watched a bit of gameplay, and the animations sucked really bad. Piccolo when was charging ki didn't have animations on it's cape, it was all static.
I think there was lots of clipping too... On Sparking Zero Goku SSGSS hair is all static too... I hope they fix that because it's a bit annoying (at least they fixed goku mondongo I think)

Reactions: Marc_LFD

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 426857
IF THIS RIGHT HERE WILL BE THE CHARACTER SELECT OR AT LEAST THE AMOUNT OF PLAYABLE CHARACTERS I'M GONNA GET INSANE

(but knowing the Tenkaichi series well, i know that almost half of the "playable characters" will be variations of other characters, like, lots of Goku's form and etc, but I still very happy if this is true)
So how many Gokus and Vegetas will we have?

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
Tenkaichi 3 had like 12 Gokus, if you consider transformations as separate characters, so I guess we will have a lot of them this time too. If we count only base form it had 5 Gokus
Yeah, so that grid doesn't really mean anything. We could have 3/4 of the slots just for Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan.

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Tenkaichi 3 had like 12 Gokus, if you consider transformations as separate characters, so I guess we will have a lot of them this time too. If we count only base form it had 5 Gokus
I hope there's only 3 versions of Goku:

• The kid version from original DB

• The other kid version from GT, with transformations up to SSJ4

• And the normal adult Goku, going through all SSJ's up to Blue, Blue+Kaioken and Ultra Instinct

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope there's only 3 versions of Goku:

• The kid version from original DB

• The other kid version from GT, with transformations up to SSJ4

• And the normal adult Goku, going through all SSJ's up to Blue, Blue+Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
That would be ideal but I'm sure people want early Z Goku (the one without shoes) or the mid one

Felold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
View attachment 426857

11 slots for Goku, 13 for Vegeta.
They are inflating the numbers by having the same character multiple times.
I'm betting this game will have less characters than BT3.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 hopefully: one with all transformation up to Blue and SSJ4
Don't forget the red and gray transformations, too.

I'm really excited for this game and it looks like it'll live up to the hype. Still don't get how JUMP FORCE messed up so bad when it should have been amazing

Reactions: Felold

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0