Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot adds Super Saiyan God transformation and Beerus boss fight in upcoming DLC

dbzk_dlc1_beerus6.jpg

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is set to get more content in the future, adding on the Battle of the Gods arc from Dragon Ball Super. Beerus will be added as a new boss fight, set at level 250, with Goku and Vegeta obtaining Super Saiyan God transformations to fight him. The DLC will also offer training fights to help players reach that level 250 threshold. If you want to experience this DLC, you'll need to buy the $24.99 season pass, or you'll need to wait for the second part of the DLC to release later this year, if you want to buy it separately. "A New Power Awakens - Part 1" will be available for download on April 28th.

:arrow: Source

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before all the angry anti-dlc this should have been part of the game at launch comments happen. I would like to say I’m happy they decided to go with adding this in when they didn’t have to!

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
As much as I liked Kakarot, I dunno. It feels like it’s been too long for me to just want to jump back into that game. The DLC sounds great for sure, but I doubt I’ll ever get around to it, which is sad.

I know the point of DLC is to offer extra content post release and to extend gameplay but I always feel bad playing games on launch and then months later I end up ignoring the DLC that comes out after the fact.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am huge fan of Dragon Ball animated movies and series but not so much of this game. Not my things. Too bad. However, its nice to look at, lol.

Reactions: hamohamo

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Most DBZ games are fine. It looks pretty but i assume it's F I N E.
I played Tenkaichi Tag Team, Xenoverse 1 & 2 and FighterZ
FighterZ is pretty good and probably my favorite DBZ game.
Tenkaichi Tag Team was decent, Xenoverse 1 & 2 are fine. I definitely played a lot of 2 but it got old.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the pirated copy on PC I refuse to buy the same story 10 times

Give me Raging Blast 3 or Budukai 4. Xenoverse 2 is probably the most compete DBZ game that we ever got.

Last edited by Goku1992A,

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would be brilliant to have the Ps2 Budokai Tenkaichi games in hd on pc and current consoles. Raging Blast and Raging Blast 2 where alright and it wou;ld be great to see those games get upgraded.

Last edited by CrossOut,
D

Deleted User

Currently replaying Budokai Tenkaichi 3 using Dolphin on a handheld, IT IS WONDERFUL.
DBZ games that came after this one never got me interested.

The story mode, oh gosh: Wiping the floor with all Zfighters using Freezer (Frieza ?) 1st or 2nd form only ('damn, I didn't had time to warm up') or beating Broly with Tortue géniale (sorry, Master Roshi in english dub) was priceless ('What ? He really won !'). Not forgetting Yahibore (Yajirobe) senzu beans trolling in 2 players mode (Oh no, you won't eat it...daaaaamn) was really really fun.:lol:

By the way, even if we hadn't DLC fighters in 2008 (the first to commit it was Soulcalibur 4 in 2009 iirc), we had 3 freaking full priced budokai tenkaichi games with tiny improvements and a slowly growing roster. Wasn't it the same after all ? :unsure:

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival