Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot set to get new DLC called Trunks: The Warrior of Hope

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has been out for a while, but the game's full scope of content isn't complete yet. The final DLC for it has been announced, with a release slated for later this year. Titled Trunks: The Warrior of Hope, it'll cover the story shown in the anime movie Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks, and has you play as Future Gohan and Trunks. Bandai Namco plans to launch the DLC pack sometime in early summer 2021.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I think it's perfectly fine it has all the main DBZ stuff... I'm not surprised it doesn't have all 12+ movies. It would be cool if they did, but, perfectly fine.
The game is really cool, the best goku sim to date I would say, regardless if know the story inside and out. If you're bored of the dbz story, then of course, you'd be bored of the story in the game.

That's the thing I already played the story many times and now if you are getting into DBZ this would be an amazing game to get but if I compare all the other games to play DBZ would be on the last of the list because I already know the story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...