Netherlands
Isaac_GS Quote:
Isaac_GS said:
yab said:
I've completed the translation.
It can be downloaded from here:
download link

Hopefully I didn't miss anything.
Looks like you didn't. Thank you so much! This is awesome!

Waflix said:
EDIT: I did find a little mistake: when you made a change, and you exit without saving, it displays the next picture:
failq.jpg

Even tough it is just a little mistake, it still is one!
I did what you said you did, and got this:
noterror.png
I don't think there is an actual problem, it probably just has something to do with different language settings in Windows, not a fault of yab or anybody else at all (except microsoft).
Isaac_GS said:
yab said:
Microsoft is always the cause of Minor problems.

Yab Quote:
QUOTE(yab @ Jan 4 2011, 04:58 PM)
It is a minor bug, it was a Japanese font question mark instead of the regular one. If you don't have a Japanese font installed there will probably be problems with the map display too since it relies on using Japanese fonts (I don't think any of the Western fonts can display it properly so I just left it).

Thanks though.

Thanks for the explanation

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
You rock!!!! Thank you for not giving up on this editor. I am finally able to see the name of the grottoes, name of the bosses and the location of the grottoes!!!! Looking through the editor, I think I have found two minor display problems.

One is the Guest List under the Inn tab. In the area where you are able to scroll through the guests that are staying at the inn, the bottom guest's name is only partially shown. The window only shows 17 guests at a time, but the display window just needs to be dropped just a little. It looks like you need to drop it about 5 pixels. For example, the lowercase letter g has the tail missing as well as the bottom line segment of the g itself.

The other one that I have found, is that the border around the Filter group on the Grottoes page isn't complete. If you go back to the Inn page, you'll see that there is a boarder surrounding the Treasure Map, Completion Rate, Profile, Equipment, and Appearance groups. The bottom portion of the border isn't there for the Filter group.

Like I said, two minor things.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Waflix said:
Isaac_GS Quote:
Isaac_GS said:
yab said:
download link

QUOTE(Waflix @ Jan 4 2011, 02:30 PM) EDIT: I did find a little mistake: when you made a change, and you exit without saving, it displays the next picture:
failq.jpg

noterror.png
I don't think there is an actual problem, it probably just has something to do with different language settings in Windows, not a fault of yab or anybody else at all (except microsoft).

What?
Please explain how not having a language pack installed to display characters correctly is a 'Windows' problem?
If you want the language pack installed, install it. It's not rocket surgery.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
twiztidsinz said:
Waflix said:
Isaac_GS Quote:
Isaac_GS said:
yab said:
download link

QUOTE(Waflix @ Jan 4 2011, 02:30 PM) EDIT: I did find a little mistake: when you made a change, and you exit without saving, it displays the next picture:
failq.jpg

noterror.png

What?
Please explain how not having a language pack installed to display characters correctly is a 'Windows' problem?
If you want the language pack installed, install it. It's not rocket surgery.

It was more something like a joke. I didn't mean it as "It is not my fault! I never do it wrong! It is alway someone else his fault!". I tried to say "Windows isn't the best system for a PC, it has a lot of mistakes. And on many websites they compare Windows with Linux, Apple and other systems, and Windows is one of the worst systems. So maybe this is also Windows his fault!".
Even though I know it is my fault, because I don't have the language package. Maybe my sense of humor is just bad, or a lot different then most of the users on this forum...

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Waflix said:
I tried to say "Windows isn't the best system for a PC, it has a lot of mistakes. And on many websites they compare Windows with Linux, Apple and other systems, and Windows is one of the worst systems. So maybe this is also Windows his fault!".Uh huh...
Because things like dependency hell and Nazi-esque restrictions are what is GOOD for a computer.
There is no perfect operating system. Windows and Linux have their strengths and weaknesses (I don't say Mac because it essentially is a locked down Unix system tied to proprietary hardware), but to call Windows the worst system is ignorant because it's all subjective.
Also, what you were complaining about is a user problem as I'm pretty sure that a Linux distro that doesn't include all language packs would have the same issue and would have the same answer: to install language packs/support.

QUOTE(Waflix @ Jan 15 2011, 08:24 AM) Even though I know it is my fault, because I don't have the language package. Maybe my sense of humor is just bad, or a lot different then most of the users on this forum...
That's not humor, that's (baseless) fuel for the biggest flame fest that has been going on since 1976.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
twiztidsinz said:
Waflix said:
I tried to say "Windows isn't the best system for a PC, it has a lot of mistakes. And on many websites they compare Windows with Linux, Apple and other systems, and Windows is one of the worst systems. So maybe this is also Windows his fault!".Uh huh...
Because things like dependency hell and Nazi-esque restrictions are what is GOOD for a computer.
There is no perfect operating system. Windows and Linux have their strengths and weaknesses (I don't say Mac because it essentially is a locked down Unix system tied to proprietary hardware), but to call Windows the worst system is ignorant because it's all subjective.
Also, what you were complaining about is a user problem as I'm pretty sure that a Linux distro that doesn't include all language packs would have the same issue and would have the same answer: to install language packs/support.

QUOTE(Waflix @ Jan 15 2011, 08:24 AM) Even though I know it is my fault, because I don't have the language package. Maybe my sense of humor is just bad, or a lot different then most of the users on this forum...
That's not humor, that's (baseless) fuel for the biggest flame fest that has been going on since 1976.

I have an idea: let's stop this useless discussion. Yab made a great translation of the Save State Editor. I wrote a reaction that noone understands (my fault), and now we're discussing which operating system is the best, and you are trying to convince me that no operating system is perfect. I know that, but I am just bad with saying "I was wrong". I will not react to this topic, unless I did find a REAL mistake, of when there is a better translation (if that's even possible), and I just want to say "Well done!".

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use XP and I don't have any problems with it.
I think you do, but do you have the right version of .NET Framework? I always get that error when I try to start it on my other PC.

Here is a link to the Microsoft Download Page.

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the NPC info (like Erinn, Patty, Sellma, Aquila) for party entry?
I'm just talking about fields like Body (W), Body (H), Hair Style, Hair Color, Face, Skin Color, Eye Color?

I'm thinking of starting a new game, and I want the NPCs as my party; I just don't want to put in 100+ hours just to unlock them post game quests.

So far, I have Erinn's NPC Data:
Color: Orange
Body (W): 3809
Body (H): 3973
Hair Style: 51
Hair Color: 6
Face: 71
Skin Color: 2
Eye Color: 5

Does anyone have any of the other quest-unlockable characters' Data?

Yumil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
FriedGinger.com
XP
Country
United States
yab said:
download link

Sorry for the necro, but I gotta say, awesome job yab. I've had a bunch of problems in the past and abandoned it, but I'm glad someone finished the job. Came back, cuz I got a PM and decided to check if anyone finished it(was thinking I should now, but don't need to). I'm honestly suprised:) Good Job.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
from the game itself or a flash cartridge?

the actual game card you will need the action replay for that... you can get the details from the website... on how to do that... you will also need to look up putting it back on.

as to the flashcart its the .sav file under the same name as the rom. you may need to convert it first. then back after... always keep a copy in case of corruption...

JonTrot

Trophies
XP
from the game itself or a flash cartridge?

the actual game card you will need the action replay for that... you can get the details from the website... on how to do that... you will also need to look up putting it back on.

as to the flashcart its the .sav file under the same name as the rom.  you may need to convert it first.  then back after... always keep a copy in case of corruption...
k thx man i owe ya one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro