Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh wow
ohmy.gif
in holland where I live, you can start drinking at age 16..
ph34r.gif

but stronger alcohol (stronger then 5% or so) is for 18 plus.. but that's stupid since you can get super drunk if you drink a lot of beer as a kid (#^^)....
......nooo I've never done that ..
ph34r.gif
*runs off*

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In PA you can't buy beer in a covinece store, can only buy two six packs at a time in bars or restaurants as carry out, only distributers can sell kegs and cases, liquor stores are state run with relatively high taxes. I can drive about 30 minets to Maryland and walk into a gas station, a grocery store, and or a bar and walk away with cheaper, more in one purchase than I can in either of those type of establishments in PA. We can even buy sigle beers unless you drink them in a bar.that's just the shit I can remember, I know there are more stupid liquor laws but I'm getting too tipsy.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Oh the alcohol laws in the states are enough to make people around the world laugh.
When buying beer from a convenience store, some states require that your beer is placed inside of a brown paper bag....presumably so that you can't see what brand of beer somebody bought, since everything else is put in clear plastic bags.
In some states, no alcohol is sold between midnight Saturday night, and 7 am Monday morning.
Some states will only allow beer with an alcohol content of 6% or less to be sold. In other states an alcohol content as high as 12% is allowed.
And in certain counties, all sales of alcohol are forbidden.

EDIT: Certain states allow you to make a certain amount of moonshine, for personal consumption, providing you pay taxes on it.
Where I live my friend got in trouble just for holding a bottle 5% alcohol in the store. I don't think 5% really is anything to be frank.
I've nearly been thrown out of alcohol stores just for using the ATM.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Where I live my friend got in trouble just for holding a bottle 5% alcohol in the store. I don't think 5% really is anything to be frank.
I've nearly been thrown out of alcohol stores just for using the ATM.
Wow
frown.gif
That's really sad...
Me feel sorry for everyone suffering from those kind of stupid laws.. =(
...BEER!!
yay.gif
grog.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
swedish law: drink light stuff at home (2.25%) or hard stuff at pubs / bars at 18. drink hard stuff at home at 20.
smile.gif

I'm not drunk now... well.. lovedrunk and took some cough medicine based on opium
tongue.gif
and sleepy...

But I do like to drink! a lot... but never get really drunk. however, a few cigarettes on top of drinking and i feel the buzz... a lot less resistant to tobacco than alcohol.
smile.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Issac said:
swedish law: drink light stuff at home (2.25%) or hard stuff at pubs / bars at 18. drink hard stuff at home at 20.
smile.gif

I'm not drunk now... well.. lovedrunk and took some cough medicine based on opium
tongue.gif
and sleepy...

But I do like to drink! a lot... but never get really drunk. however, a few cigarettes on top of drinking and i feel the buzz... a lot less resistant to tobacco than alcohol.
smile.gif
Haha you really speak my mind !!
biggrin.gif

Getting tipsy now lol xD
unsure.gif
... thanks to you, me dying for a cigarette... =( don't have any...nuuuuuuuuuu

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Vulpes Abnocto said:
The opiate cough syrup sounds far more interesting than alcohol or tobacco.....

It's PURPLE DRANK and really it's not that good, the side effects and itching of codeine are really annoying!

Anyway i like to drink everything, with benzos and opiates on top and during the morning after so i don't get hangovers. It's great.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I got all of them on xbox 360. I like my rockband guitar better tho my wife likes to use the shitty GH3 guitar.

She could never get the tilt for star power down right on it so I put a nice little button on it for her on the side on the neck next to the frets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1