DS #0006: Mr Driller - Drill Spirits

E

exile

Love the group, love the releases. But can someone please tell them it is "lose" not "loose". Lol, I check the nfo's every time just hoping that one of these times they would notice that and change it. I am a high school English teacher and I see it all the time with my 9th graders and it drives me crazy.

GST are high school freshmen maybe?
tongue.gif

Oh and Costello, I can only hope it will be nintendogs.

LOL, that would be the first game that was released that I haven't owned. Oh, well....

Exile, you are a high school English teacher? Wow! You're my new best friend!

LOL, I have enough papers to grade
tongue.gif
Over 120 to be exact. Though I am on a long deserved summer break.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Love the group, love the releases.  But can someone please tell them it is "lose" not "loose".  Lol, I check the nfo's every time just hoping that one of these times they would notice that and change it.  I am a high school English teacher and I see it all the time with my 9th graders and it drives me crazy.

tongue.gif

LOL, that would be the first game that was released that I haven't owned.  Oh, well....

LOL, I have enough papers to grade
tongue.gif
Over 120 to be exact. Though I am on a long deserved summer break.

I see you have mistaken my motives. No, I have no need of your services; if you will review my history on this forum you may discover why I appreciate your profession. It is good to know however, that if ever there is a time that would require me to call upon your English skills, it would not be afforded to me due to your strained workload. :-)

E

exile

Hahahaha.
tongue.gif

Sorry, when you have only been out of college a few years like me and you still have a lot of friends in college you quickly learn how poor at writing all of your friends are....paper after paper after paper.

For you CruddyBuddy, I would probably grant such request. If indeed you were ever in need of such services.

Now back to DS roms
tongue.gif

THEY ROCK, lol.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Love the group, love the releases. But can someone please tell them it is "lose" not "loose". Lol, I check the nfo's every time just hoping that one of these times they would notice that and change it. I am a high school English teacher and I see it all the time with my 9th graders and it drives me crazy.

tongue.gif

LOL, that would be the first game that was released that I haven't owned. Oh, well....

I'm confused...I thought being a teacher is a reason to hate someone, not to be his friend
wink2.gif

I just wish my teachers were gamers...TRUE gamers
wink.gif

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized that when the robot player character holds his arms like that, he reminds me of Mr. Butlertron from Clone High - specifically, the episode where he says this.

*clack clack*

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Can we actually play these with hacked firmware/wifiMe or are these only playable for those with NeoFlash?

It might be possible but if u want to play these NDS dumps cheaply then you should better of get XG2 Turbo + PassMe which should not cost you more than 70 pounds.

Weheras if you purchase NeoFlash kit it will cost you extra 50 and a total of 120pounds which is quiet expensive if you ask me.

i am going to get XG2 Turbo myself pretty soon.

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
"Here is the sixth commercial ROM dump by GST!"

I think we can tell by looking at the number 6 in the rom number!
tongue.gif

i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map!

A teacher that plays roms? omg?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: