GenreÂ

Micro Games

FilenameÂ

gst-swt.zip

View NFO
Â

Click here

Information:

GST strikes again, with a more surprising release this time; the Japanese version of Wario Ware Touched! Note that the English version has already been released by GST, numbered #0002.
What a milestone! The first DS region dupe...
rolleyes.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...Carries on waiting for the first dump not by GST; getting drip fed releases sucks.

frown.gif

That's a bit harsh. You should be glad that they are releasing, and that we're getting anything at all...

Sorry but the GST situation is really pissing me off... there's an obvious affiliation to some extent with the NeoFlash team, GST are staying tight lipped about the dumping process and the rate of releases is almost patronising...

I for one am not keen on the DS scene being controlled by a single release group and manufacturer (and not a good one at that), needless to say I'm more than eager to see a little competition from companies like G6Flash in the near future.

smile.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
An interesting take on this GST and Neoflash is that for ROM number 0003 - The Urbz, the rom file extension was .neo. But it didn't work until it was renamed to .nds

Something is fishy going on here.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
...Carries on waiting for the first dump not by GST; getting drip fed releases sucks.

frown.gif

That's a bit harsh. You should be glad that they are releasing, and that we're getting anything at all...

Sorry but the GST situation is really pissing me off... there's an obvious affiliation to some extent with the NeoFlash team, GST are staying tight lipped about the dumping process and the rate of releases is almost patronising...

I for one am not keen on the DS scene being controlled by a single release group and manufacturer (and not a good one at that), needless to say I'm more than eager to see a little competition from companies like G6Flash in the near future.

smile.gif

I feel the same way as you. I pretty much despise the XG-Flash company. But my dislike for them comes well before they did the whole neoflash/GST thing. What they did to the good EZ-Flash creators is why I hate them. I mean they steal their product design and rebuild it exactly the same but with bad quality parts so that they can sell it for cheaper. I mean the XG-Flash even worked with the EZ-Flash writer software, the EZ-Writer software was in a better condition to that of the XG software so most XG owners used the EZ-Flash software. And the nerve of it, they call it the XG-Flash. Barstards.

The Golden Sun Team are releasing DS roms which is great, don't think I'm ungrateful. But having an affiliation with the XG people (I wouldn't be surprised if GST are actually the XG people) and obviously monopolising on rom releases is pretty poor form. It's not like they are selling anything. I mean if there was more rom releases whether by the GST or by another group then people would have more incentive to buy a DS flashkit, therefore selling more Neoflash kits (which is being sold at an outragous price just because it's currently the only ds flashkit). Thankfully G6 are releasing the Passkey and their new gba cart, which'll hopfully make things a lot better for the scene.

yeoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without knowing what their dumping process is, it's a little unfair to make any assumptions.
Dumping and decryption of each rom might take a full day or even longer, which means the release schedule might be staggered like this.
And, DarkFader supposedly has his own dumping method, so it's not like GST is the only group out there who can dump roms.

elifecyber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, so maybe they are doing it like that. Maybe they are affiliated with Neoflash team, or some are even in it. But hey they're doing it, why blame em? There'll come better ways eventually. It's a start and it's a damn good start if you ask me. And it's not like the Neoflash isn't going to be better...

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Without knowing what their dumping prcoess is, it's a little unfair to make any assumptions.
Dumping and decryption of each rom might take a full day or even longer, which means the release schedule might be staggered like this.
And, DarkFader supposedly has his own dumping method, so it's not like GST is the only group out there who can dump roms.

Enter: the mysterious person who has only one post but for some reason knows a great deal about the scene.

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Without knowing what their dumping prcoess is, it's a little unfair to make any assumptions.

Enter: the mysterious person who has only one post but for some reason knows a great deal about the scene.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing... most knowledgeable looking n00b yet...

Hm, been around since January though...!

Errr... Welcome yeoz!

E

exile

Now if this isn't proof that neoflash is the ones doing these dumps I don't know what is
nyanya.gif

We are developing a USB Loader
The Neoflash is developing a USB Loader that will act as a NDS Backup Program. This will help a lot of developers out there to study the dumped image on the PC for further research. It can also backup your savegames on your NDS Catridges so that you wont loose your savegame again,.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why should I be at all grateful to GST?
They are releasing hacked roms for one company. AND they arent telling anyone how they are doing it. That and I have absolutely no use for these roms, I dont own a neoflash (dont even want one..), the roms dont work in darkfaders rom anylizer program, and emu's arent even far ahead enough to play them. (Even if they were I doubt they would work).
GST is about as anti-scene as it gets, I'd rather there be no releases than some monopolizing group of elitests running the show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You get your nap today?