DS #0434: New Super Mario Bros. (USA)

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me again...still no manual for the game on Nintendo's website. Anyone have any sites that have scans of the game manuals? Nintendo has some of the newer ones but not all of them. Thanx!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can't download the firmware from supercard or m3's site, you could always troll google.com for the file. I had to do that for my M3 and I downloaded it a blazing speed. But now mine's outdated, gotta update to e19 meh.

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK.days later.still no manual on the Nintendo site & even though the NSMB site is nice, it's not what I wanted. Anyone care to scan the manual & post a link to it?

Thanx In Advance

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How about buying the game?
huh.gif
What do you need the manual for, anyway?

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK.days later.still no manual on the Nintendo site & even though the NSMB site is nice, it's not what I wanted. Anyone care to scan the manual & post a link to it?

Thanx In Advance
If you want the manual so badly, how about renting the game and then scanning the manual yourself. Or even just keeping the manual when you return the game
tongue.gif

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx guys. The manual was with the NSMB oage off the Nintendo site & not with the rest of the manuals under Customer Service. I wanted the manual to read about the minigames & also Mario's new moves.

raven369

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dammit why can't I get this bloody thing to work!?

I'm using a m3 minisd with E18 firmware and I have tried many combinations with the m3 game manager v.3.14 but it still doesn't work on my ds.
mad.gif

Normal Boot, 1xdma, and No Trim doesn't work ....
Fast Boot, 1xdma, and Trim doesn't work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y