DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thanks!

i try immediately!

EDIT:
Unbelievable!! IT WORKS!!!!
laugh.gif

I can't believe it!!!!

I am so happy!

Durran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great, we can expect to see other groups begin to release a similar firmware then, or if someone is skilled enough can maybe do it themselves.

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
For Edge users, does the new firmware 1.37 able to fix the Downloading of songs via wifi? I just wanna know, can't connect to wifi right now.

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
So, i've made a little test: i've only downloaded 3 songs, quited the game, switch-off the DS, switch-on again &....my 3 titles are always there!!
laugh.gif

Now i am impatient to have my cartridge!

Narstyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right then. Miraculously, we've (not us personally), managed to get a 100% working game on a flash cart, the CycloDS. Some options to go by now.
1) Download the 100 songs x3 on the cyclods and upload the save file; convert using the online converter and try it in other flashcarts, which now play the game perfectly.
2) Wait for furthur firmware updates. When one comes, i'm pretty sure others will follow.

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpikeyNDS said:
Using the latest beta of the CycloDS Evolution firmware, and starting from a fresh new save, I was not only able to connect to Wi-Fi, but I was able to download a song.
smile.gif

So this song marks the first one I've grabbed. I think I'll browse more songs and decide on some others I may want.
yaynds.gif
Part of me wants to say: "Yay, downloadable songs! Huzzah!"
Another part of me is saying: "I have a bad feeling about this."

But since I only own an R4... *grabs popcorn*

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I noticed sometimes while saving songs, it hangs on the saving part. If you notice it doing that, I've shut it off with no problems. After shutting off and reloading the game, if you go to the Wi-Fi section again, you'll see an error. Once you exit out of the error, do it again and you'll notice the song saved fine. I'm kinda wondering a bit about the times it hangs...
unsure.gif

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
SpikeyNDS said:
Also, I noticed sometimes while saving songs, it hangs on the saving part. If you notice it doing that, I've shut it off with no problems. After shutting off and reloading the game, if you go to the Wi-Fi section again, you'll see an error. Once you exit out of the error, do it again and you'll notice the song saved fine. I'm kinda wondering a bit about the times it hangs...
unsure.gif

Yeah, i've got exactly the same problem!
It's a little bit annoying but nothing comparing to what we had in the beginning....which was nothing at all!

dominator, please just wait for a few minutes....

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
Thanks you 'll report my test

WTf i can download song right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks yummy and team cyclops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! greats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i Delet yuor profile yummy and your song stay in the card, nintendo do a good job,

YAYAYAYAY its work!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk