DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
garion said:
what page is the solution on? there's currently 84 pages of garbage talk & only 1 of them that matter. thx.
Download the latest version of the cheat database and it should have it in it.
yaynds.gif

Aftermath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Destructobot said:
All I can suggest is that every time you're done playing you should immediately turn the DS back on and let it write the data to the file.
So that's it? Just turn it on after i'm finished? Do i have to keep it on a certain amount of time afterwards or just opening it, letting the list appears then shutting it off is enough?

Thanks loads for the help, too.
smile.gif

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok so seriously...is itworking on m3 lite....yes or no? ive read so many pages and i find that no one has my device...my gf has to play this with me !!! =^) btw they might be giants rule...

also...is there a way to search through a topic...like if i type m3 lite and it shows me all posts within all these pages with m3 lite ?

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
cracker said:
sub said:
Hello

Anyone with DS-Xtreme managed to get it to work ?

Like everyone with DS-X know, the team has stopped the support. So we always need to use MaxCrassMethod to get new roms to work.

The thing is... When I only patch the rom with the fix, it dont start because i need to apply Arm7fix, but if I apply arm7fix is impossible to apply ChronoFix because i get a 0mb file ....

frown.gif

XxRoxaSoraxX said:
Im using DSATM and i use the code(as a .txt) and Mario kart DS as my donor rom they are all in the same directory......WHAT DO I DO

Download DSATM

Save the cheats to a text file and leave the description above the code intact:

Code:
Loop fix
0204E364 E3A00000
0204E368 E12FFF1E
0204E6c4 E3A00000
0204E6c8 E12FFF1E

or

CODE
Loop fix for M3 Real
523FE294 E08AA009
E23FDFDC 00000024
E08AA009 E35A0000
1A0000AB E1A0A00E
E28FE000 E12FFF1C
E1A0E00A E31E0402
EA00009F 00000000
023FE294 EAFFFF50
D2000000 00000000
0204E364 E3A00000
0204E368 E12FFF1E
0204E6c4 E3A00000
0204E6c8 E12FFF1E

Place the text file with the codes, DSATM, and your donor game (donor.nds) or ARM7 file (donor.bin) into the same folder.

Run DSATM

Select the original game (not patched at all!)

Select the cheat text

Select the patched game to save as

Leave Trainer checked and check ARM7 Fix

Click Autopatch Game!

For anyone with a CycloDS (and possibly other carts that white screen with the patch)

Follow the above instructions but before you patch the game:

Click the button with a cracker to switch to Advanced mode

Change the RAM address to 0x23fd000

Then click Autopatch Game!

Note: I'm not sure if it needs an ARM7 fix so try it first without it.

I need help! This doesn't work on my Cyclo =P Anyone got the DSATM patch thingy to work on CycloDS?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aftermath said:
Destructobot said:
All I can suggest is that every time you're done playing you should immediately turn the DS back on and let it write the data to the file.
So that's it? Just turn it on after i'm finished? Do i have to keep it on a certain amount of time afterwards or just opening it, letting the list appears then shutting it off is enough?

Thanks loads for the help, too.
smile.gif

you have to keep it on all the time

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aftermath said:
Just start it back up and it should write the save data to the save file before you get to the menu. I've got a better suggestion now though. The Supercard team has fixed Chrono Trigger with a new update. Go look in the Supercard section.

Edit: Supercard updates:
Slot 1: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3802
Slot 2: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3803

QUOTE(DocL16 @ Nov 21 2008, 12:02 AM) I need help! This doesn't work on my Cyclo =P Anyone got the DSATM patch thingy to work on CycloDS?
Just use the clean rom and the fix in the cheat database

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Destructobot said:
Aftermath said:
Just start it back up and it should write the save data to the save file before you get to the menu. I've got a better suggestion now though. The Supercard team has fixed Chrono Trigger with a new update. Go look in the Supercard section.

Edit: Supercard updates:
Slot 1: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3802
Slot 2: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3803

QUOTE(DocL16 @ Nov 21 2008, 12:02 AM) I need help! This doesn't work on my Cyclo =P Anyone got the DSATM patch thingy to work on CycloDS?
Just use the clean rom and the fix in the cheat database

So there's no way to play a patched DSATM ROM for CycloDS users? I'd like to know if it's only me who can't get the DSATM patch to work

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update: passed the cathedral, passed the trial and just warped to the future (ruins), no problems of any kind!

Using: DSATM patched CT rom on G6 Flash 3rd 4G, passcard in slot 1.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DocL16 said:
cracker said:
*snip*

For anyone with a CycloDS (and possibly other carts that white screen with the patch)

Follow the above instructions but before you patch the game:

Click the button with a cracker to switch to Advanced mode

Change the RAM address to 0x23fd000

Then click Autopatch Game!

Note: I'm not sure if it needs an ARM7 fix so try it first without it.

I need help! This doesn't work on my Cyclo =P Anyone got the DSATM patch thingy to work on CycloDS?

I remember that there were some problems with the CycloDS in general when it came to running DSATM patched games. There's something that the cart's patching/boot process breaks. I wish I had one so I could do some testing. Try using 0x237f000 instead of 0x23fd000 with my previous instructions.

joshwill80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna try this out today. I've read some reviews, but I'm still unclear as to if the multiplayer has any online functions or not, or if it is all local wireless?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye