DS #3380: The Secret of Hotel Dusk (Korea)

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
OH.
its just the korean version of hotel dusk huh.. :[
i thought it was like some sequel :[

I almost creamed myself when I saw this. Now I realise its only a korean version
frown.gif

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm, I suppose a lot of people liked this game, but I hated it. Unfortunately I didn't realize until I had almost finished it.
It's one of the worst games ever that I played that much, and when I realized that this isn't any fun at all, it felt like I had wasted a lot of time.

Sorry, don't mean to aggrivate any of you all, I know I hate it when people trashtalk games I like. Happy that you liked it, but I wonder if anyone else felt like me? Seems everyone enjoyed it and I was the only one that didn't.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tyralyon said:
Hmm, I suppose a lot of people liked this game, but I hated it. Unfortunately I didn't realize until I had almost finished it.
It's one of the worst games ever that I played that much, and when I realized that this isn't any fun at all, it felt like I had wasted a lot of time.

Sorry, don't mean to aggrivate any of you all, I know I hate it when people trashtalk games I like. Happy that you liked it, but I wonder if anyone else felt like me? Seems everyone enjoyed it and I was the only one that didn't.
I did not like it either, but I played not that far anyways.. there were too many flaws about the gameplay that annoyed the hell out of me, I love the art tho..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: my reaction to such information +1