DS #3819: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Japan)

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well im happy to see it releaed, but pleas, i must ask DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH "YAYAYAY THIS IS FINALLY OUTS!" just STFU

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'll post it here as well!

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS, DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS, DO NOT FLAME, DO NOT POST FOR THE SAKE OF INCREASING YOUR POSTCOUNT

Try to be constructive and smart when posting!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
zeromac said:
well im happy to see it releaed, but pleas, i must ask DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH just STFU
"YAYAYAYAYAYZ THIZ Z FINALLI OUTZ!"
tongue.gif

We should state that it works on cyclo 1.55b and DeSmuME to prevent further noob spamming!

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems the game works on the latest beta firmware for CycloDS, 1.55b1. However, I have only tested past the point where most have said the game freezes (after starting a new game).

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, DeSmuME, while works, does not show everything. I can't see my characters or anything. I got the .sav file from the emulator, padded it to 512 kb, and threw it onto my M3 Real. SE isn't messing around when it comes to anti-piracy. I loaded the save and it said Day 7, but it black-screened after that. They're good this time around... I hope the patch comes out soon....

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
13philip13 said:
we just have to wait for the anti piracy fix from narin or you will have to start the game on the emulator : desmume

If u start the game on the emu save it then convert the save will the flash card then play it?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ripped the game icon from the ROM and added it to the release info. Save type is EEPROM512Kbit.

I guess this thread answers my question in the hype thread as to whether it should be listed as a release or not.
rolleyes.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
phillyrider807 said:
If u start the game on the emu save it then convert the save will the flash card then play it?
QUOTE(Skyline969 @ May 29 2009, 09:37 AM) Well, DeSmuME, while works, does not show everything. I can't see my characters or anything. I got the .sav file from the emulator, padded it to 512 kb, and threw it onto my M3 Real. SE isn't messing around when it comes to anti-piracy. I loaded the save and it said Day 7, but it black-screened after that. They're good this time around... I hope the patch comes out soon....

It doesn't work..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1