DS #4005: Okaeri! Chibi Robo! Happy Rich Oosouji! (Japan)

kimyom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How to play "Okaeri! Chibi Robo! Happy Rich Oosouji!" on your DSTT (and the R4 that YSMENU used)

1. Download Patch.zip. (Credit to Rudolf)

2. Get and put Patch.exe and place your ROM(.nds) file to the same folder. You don't need to rename it.

3. Execute Patch.exe. That's all.
grog.gif

If you are concerned that you execute the patch.exe file on your PC, run it on the some virtual PC, or throw your hands up.
cool.gif

Bangaio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game crashes on no$gba when I leave the Chibi-house with the patched/unpatched game. Then again, the patch is for another issue from what I gather.

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimyom said:
How to play "Okaeri! Chibi Robo! Happy Rich Oosouji!" on your DSTT (and the R4 that YSMENU used)

1. Download Patch.zip. (Credit to Rudolf)
Jotti's malware scan reported 2 of 21 scanners found malware in the Patch.zip file: A-Squared found Trojan-Dropper!IK and Ikarus found Trojan-Dropper.

The decision to extract and execute the Patch.exe file is, of course, up to the individual user. I just wanted to make sure people know about the potential for malware.

Remember it's entirely possible that A-Squared and Ikarus are both reporting false positives.

On a related note: This ROM freezes when the player exits the base/mini-house for the first time on the CycloDS Evolution.

imarco

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick bump, anyone happen to have the fix patch around, Megaupload link has expired and would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's old, but it's still nice to have.

HEX FIX (found online)
0xF3BD5: OC -> 37

It works with that fix on my CycloDS 1.59 whereas it didn't before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4