DS #4160: Pokemon Soul Silver (Japan)

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SonicraX said:
There's no way to tell, seeing as the U one isn't even out yet.

Ah.. Saves from the last yu-gi-oh game were compatible, so I thought it was a common thing and wanted confirmation... but I guess it wasnt expected then?

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Taijo said:
SonicraX said:
There's no way to tell, seeing as the U one isn't even out yet.

Ah.. Saves from the last yu-gi-oh game were compatible, so I thought it was a common thing and wanted confirmation... but I guess it wasnt expected then?

It worked with the Japanese version of Pokemon D/P/Pt as well methinks but, we can't confirm it until the U dump is out; which won't be for another good few months.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This has somewhat random piracy checks or just a buggy release? i got a black screen ( music still plays) after i got the pokedex and was on my way back to new bark. from what i'm reading other people are getting the same problems in some areas as well.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
.Radiant said:
This has somewhat random piracy checks or just a buggy release? i got a black screen ( music still plays) after i got the pokedex and was on my way back to new bark. from what i'm reading other people are getting the same problems in some areas as well.
Happened to me exiting home after I got the PokéGear. After resetting it worked fine, though.

A timer of some sorts?

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've got problems on a supercard dsone (non sdhc), when I try to save the game, music still plays but it doesn't save...Maybe it's a problem with the savesize...anybody knows the savesize?

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
jouadboy said:
PLEASEE TELL ME HOW YOU DOWNLOAD THIS
blink.gif

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YEEEEES Finally It's been released thank you team (Xenophobia) for dumping this game you are the best
smile.gif

can't wait to play this game but 128 mb i was thinking it will be 256 mb?

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Saving problem resolved...just setting saver size on 4 mb and it worked...though the dump has some bug or anti-piracy problems...now and then the overworld disappear, i can move in the black screen but after few seconds the games freeze.

putamierda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
loony747 said:
putamierda said:
What is that in the cover, like a tamagochi thing?

Sort of. From what I gathered a few months back, you can transfer a Pokemon (I think only one) into it, and while you walk around, run, remain active, your Poke will gain EXP, and will like you more.

Not sure if that's still what it is, though.
Thanks for the answer!

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ah this game bring back memories my first game is gold but right now play ss when NA Heart Gold released i will then buy it.
My Char name is : Gold
My Rival : Paul(the jap only give 5 space to write if six space i would name him silver.)
Pokemon currently have : Totodile LV.10

wat do you put ur rival name?

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Triumphforce said:
Endlich
blink.gif

Its out
yaynds.gif

Thanks GBAtemp your the best
smile.gif
yes you should thank GBAtemp but you shoul be grateful to the person who dump it..without the person dumping the game the will be no rom if there is no rom GBAtemp will not find so Thanks to the dumper,Xenophobia and GBAtemp for the rom and info

nori2nori

Trophies
XP
Country
How to play "Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold" on your DSTT and R4

1. Download Patch.rar and get a Patch36.exe and Patch37.exe files from the RAR archive.

2. Drag your ROM and drop it onto the Patch36.exe or Patch37.exe. That's all.
yaynds.gif

Note:
You can use Patchxx.exe to both Pokemon SS and HG.
If you have any problem when you use a Patch36.exe file then you may solve the problem by using a Patch37.exe file.

Credit to Rudolph.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...