www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SplashTOMATO said:
nori2nori said:
Improved Patch Released!

How to play "Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold" on your DSTT and R4

1. Download Patch.rar and get a Patch.exe file from the RAR archive.

2. Drag your ROM and drop it onto the Patch.exe. That's all.
yaynds.gif

Note:
The file having the ".bak" extension is the backup copy of the original nds file.
You can use Patc.exe to both "Pokemon Soul Silver" and Pokemon "Heart Gold".

Credit to Rudolph.

The Rudolph patch is definitely helping more than the Chinese patch for the time freeze DJ91990 mentioned on CycloDS. With the Chinese patch I was getting the 45-minute freeze, and the 10-minute freeze without any patches. Still yet to find out if this still freezes after a couple hours as other people mentioned. XD Thank you!
smile.gif

I was using Acekard 2i. AKAIO 1.4.1.

YES!! THIS PATCH MAKES THE GAME WORK LIKE IT SHOULD!

*EDIT BY DICE - you cannot mention the names of such sites!!!, PM the member if you're asking for permission to submit quote elsewhere*

I think I just made alot of people happy!

As for the translations, JUST %100 TRANSLATE IT YOU FOOLS!
The English version is going to have NEW ANTI-PIRACY that is going to be a royal pain! When the ENGLISH VERSION comes out!
If you want to, when the ENGLISH VERSION comes out, SWAP THE LANGUAGE FILES WITH THE JAPANESE ROM. That will make the Japanese ROM appear to be the ENGLISH ONE but IT RUNS LIKE THE JAPANESE ONE with the patch! Good idea, no?
wink.gif

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't really mind the english versions having anti piracy as I wil be buying both versions to compliment my old gbc games.
yaynds.gif

But yeah I am on the same set up as the member above, I have been playing for two whole days, not a single crash with this patch (well I crashed once but that was acekard itself crashes sometimes but not often).
smileipb2.png

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SplashTOMATO said:
Wow you went 3.5 hours straight with Rudolph patch, Majin Vegeta? I've only been playing for an hour or so at a time before I have to do something else so I haven't tested the limits yet, but that's good to hear. XD
Well, not at once. I played ~2,5h and then ~1h and had no crash. Now I'm at ~5h total and still nothing, so doubt there will be a crash at all. This patch seems to be perfect.

Kamora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
using m3 real(sakura 4.4)

silver hangs whenever i try to save, and gold black screens very often, walking through doors.
this is using the rudolph patch.

i found a pre-patched SS on the -snip- forums(starts with bo... i forget the name of the user who made it) which only freezes occationally on menus, and allows me to save. i think that's the best i'm gonna get for now.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Kamora said:
using m3 real(sakura 4.4)

silver hangs whenever i try to save, and gold black screens very often, walking through doors.
this is using the rudolph patch.

i found a pre-patched SS on the I CAN'T READforums(starts with bo... i forget the name of the user who made it) which only freezes occationally on menus, and allows me to save. i think that's the best i'm gonna get for now.
Fixed.

AntiMaylee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess it's safe to say that Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver does not work on the M3 Perfect mini SD, tried all patches which were public and each time I either got the blue screen or no game load at all, in other words it gets stuck at the M3 loading screen.

Brought myself an new R4 which should arrive this week, it was time for me to get something new as the M3 uses up both slots when I could be using the GBA for playing the guitar hero pack or the such :\. At least it'll come with a better editable interface and build in functions, it gets rather annoying having to convert codes for dipstar all the time.

kamakazikilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you translate a rom that has been patched by rudolph????

i cant seem to find a way to patch a translator to the .BAK file i get from the rudolph patch....

can somebody help me out here???

i am trying to play in as much english as i can, as well as not having the game crash..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: