DS #4628: Sands of Destruction (USA)

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Btw how do I use Revelation?, Is it passive? or can I switch spells?
Revalation>ALL
To use it you have to select life skills instead of your special attack when your BP meter gets full.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Ohhhhhh thanks...cuz my revelation is maxed currently >:O MWAHAHAHAHAHA
ohmy.gif

mine was empty and the final boss didn't get a turn...until "wrath&fortuna" insta-killed me
frown.gif

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Side Quests

I went back to Lysa and got treated with a cut-scene saying the tower had reversed
smile.gif

So now its Dark Tower woo! {shiver} anyhow beat Bad Kyrie and get Destruct Blade (!!)
+10 all stats and 100 HP for Crimson Kyrie
biggrin.gif

Other towers also have new quests - Earth Tower gave up an uber weapon for Naga and old woman gives him uber armor
Azure Tower has some nice stuff for Morte

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The English dub of the game wasn't that bad to me. I was pretty fine with the dialogue and Story line. In fact, I thought some parts of the Story Line was funny
laugh.gif
. Especially Taupy, the Little Man Bear and his girlfriend, Muffy (it was Muffy right?), the GIANT PINK TEDDY BEAR. HAHAHAHA, that was funny.

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
Taupy is the most badass teddy bear since Corduroy and is easily the best character in the game.
Yes his Gods and Demons fist with 25% AGI and then accesory to empower AGI makes him have tons of turns in battle
smile.gif

Also he is hard to hit.
He gets for me 12 hits per 'Y' attack
Rhia still a-mazing @ 17 hits per 'Y' attack
biggrin.gif

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JabbaFlap said:
GameSoul said:
Taupy is the most badass teddy bear since Corduroy and is easily the best character in the game.
Yes his Gods and Demons fist with 25% AGI and then accesory to empower AGI makes him have tons of turns in battle
smile.gif

Also he is hard to hit.
When I was beating the swamp whale's ass (getting the silvervine for Felus Rex) the only person on my team that got hit (and only once) was Kyrie. It was awesome, but annoying at the same time because you were supposed to kill him by default, at least give the damn thing less HP. It took me ~8+ minutes to kill that thing.

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
When I was beating the swamp whale's ass (getting the silvervine for Felus Rex) the only person on my team that got hit (and only once) was Kyrie. It was awesome, but annoying at the same time because you were supposed to kill him by default, at least give the damn thing less HP. It took me ~8+ minutes to kill that thing.
I think this game is unbalanced for sure, early on like you say bosses usually have a load of HP.
Later on you multi-hit with such large damage, even the elemental lords get ass-whipped in the 1st round only (!)
I like a game that rewards you with better stats, weapons, etc but this 1 hasn't got that balance right.

So like now I'm holding on the center volcanoe and doing side-quests, and getting MEGA gear, making easy battles a piece of cake ;-P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:

I just blew my special powers on that fat turd. Taupy's Blood Skill attack (forgot what it's called) dealt like 100-something damage each hit. When it was low, I just hit it with one of Kyrie's Blood Skills.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Uncle FEFL said:

I just blew my special powers on that fat turd. Taupy's Blood Skill attack (forgot what it's called) dealt like 100-something damage each hit. When it was low, I just hit it with one of Kyrie's Blood Skills.
Speaking of Taupy, how often is his double exp. quip activated? I let him get the final hit, thinking I would get an epic amount exp. from killing the boss, but he never said anything.
frown.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Uncle FEFL said:

Speaking of Taupy, how often is his double exp. quip activated? I let him get the final hit, thinking I would get an epic amount exp. from killing the boss, but he never said anything.
frown.gif

Yeah it's really random. I got lucky and got double exp from a boss. Leveled 3 or 4 times each character.
tongue.gif

Also, I just got raped by those wolf things in the Chamber of Knights. Paralyzed me and raped me with their infinite turns. Then I kill one of them and the other OHKO both me and Rh'ia.
dry.gif

EDIT: Again man! Wtf. the game is easy as hell all the way through then it turns into a rotten apple.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Fission said:
Mr.Mysterio said:
Fission said:
I gave up on SoD

Secondary reason -- way too many random encounters

Download the latest temporary cheat database and use the no random encounters code.

Thanks for the tip but what would be the point? Can't level up then?

There's code that activates random encounters by pressing L or R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Sicklyboy, I haven't really tested actual mah but ye paid full price a month later discounts...