dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WOOOHOOOO! It's finally out!

Sometimes I just want to smack people that say the DS (especially when bemoaning the PSP) has so many great games. When was the last one that was really good? Maybe summer of last year? Even earlier? I can't even remember the last time I picked up my DS to play something that wasn't Picross or 3D Picross.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:

Sometimes I just want to smack people that say the DS (especially when bemoaning the PSP) has so many great games. When was the last one that was really good? Maybe summer of last year? Even earlier? I can't even remember the last time I picked up my DS to play something that wasn't Picross or 3D Picross.
Glory of Hercules was pretty good.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dib said:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
2. Pokemon Heart Gold
3. Pokemon Soul Silver
4. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

All came out in the last 6 months

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I watched the trailer. It looks pathetic. I really don't understand those of you who actually waited for this. Did you ever look into the history of video games and see what we've come to accept these days? If this is what you've been waiting for then I pity your lives.

FUCK ME!

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
dib said:

2. Pokemon Heart Gold
3. Pokemon Soul Silver

This is precisely what I mean, it's not even worth talking to DS fans. You want to talk about video games and they want to talk about fucking Pokemon.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
tattar8 said:
dib said:

2. Pokemon Heart Gold
3. Pokemon Soul Silver

This is precisely what I mean, it's not even worth talking to DS fans. You want to talk about video games and they want to talk about fucking Pokemon.
Em, I'm a DS fan and I don't too much fancy talking about Pokemon, I prefer talking about..DQM:J
smile.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
referencer said:
dib said:
tattar8 said:
dib said:
No good DS games came out recently.
[list of good DS games that came out recently]

I mean BESIDES those games, geeze!
I'm still waiting for somebody to list one good game.

Em, I'm a DS fan and I don't too much fancy talking about Pokemon, I prefer talking about..DQM:J
But they're the same exact game, although at least Dragon Quest looks nice. If I cared about monster collection games then maybe I would be more enthusiastic, but meh. Dragon Quest 9 looks interesting though, but that's the way the DS works: all the good games always seem to be pending.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
QUOTE said:
But they're the same exact game, although at least Dragon Quest looks nice. If I cared about monster collection games then maybe I would be more enthusiastic, but meh. Dragon Quest 9 looks interesting though, but that's the way the DS works: all the good games always seem to be pending.
Actually they're a fair bit different, but that's why I said it. Much as I like DQM:J I don't actually talk about it..much. I prefer GoH and SoD.(Some of those good games they apparently stopped making btw)
And for some more good games that came out recently see: Bookworm DS and Bejewled Twist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__