DS #4769: WarioWare D.I.Y (USA)

mattyw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
geoflcl said:
sYndrome13 said:
Has anyone else connected to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection? When I connected, it said that the Games shop is closed. It was opened yesterday, so I have to wonder if Nintendo closed it down when they got wind of the ROM getting early.

Well, that game isn't even OUT yet. It'd be a waste of time and money to keep game servers up without the game.

IN OTHER NEWS, Geoflcl thinks it's a dumb idea to release a bunch of fixes all at once instead of one at a time as they are needed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Actually, at my akaio 1.6 it opened the store some days ago(didn't play it after that). maybe a trimmed rom doesn't work? I used an untrimmed rom.

purplelettuce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can verify that the store can't be accessed right now.

Using CycloEvo, untrimmed rom, fully functional for saving, saving games, and game progress.

The store has 2 options.

Games
(Currently closed.)
The shipping guy says "Lame! Looks like the game-store owner is taking the day off!"

Design Challenge
(We are currently not taking Theme entries...)
The shipping guy says "Huh. There are no challenges going on right now. Check back later, OK?"

On that note, for those who have a working system right now, my FC is 1162-2041-5613.
I'd like to check to see if file sharing works with the new Cyclo release

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
purplelettuce said:

Using CycloEvo, untrimmed rom, fully functional for saving, saving games, and game progress.

The store has 2 options.

Games
(Currently closed.)
The shipping guy says "Lame! Looks like the game-store owner is taking the day off!"

Design Challenge
The shipping guy says "Huh. There are no challenges going on right now. Check back later, OK?"

On that note, for those who have a working system right now, my FC is 1162-2041-5613.

Store works fine for me on latest AKAIO
biggrin.gif

EDIT: They apparently closed it
frown.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
No mate.

I was wondering if anybody has had contact with that normmat guy from AKAIO. I mean it's brilliant he does all this as a unofficial source, but everybody here is asking questions about the new loader. Does he not like communicating with other people?

And also, what makes him a sort of leading guy when it comes to making games work? Is there nothing any other than him can do?

Zparks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking forward to this game; got an AK2i as it is.
In all honesty it's annoying the hell out of me having people constantly asking 'is it out yet?'
Simply put; Be Patient. It will come in due time.
We also should note that Normmat likely doesn't get paid for his support with Akaio and as such shouldn't have to put up with people constantly pestering and begging for him to fix things.
If anything I think it's quite disrespectful; and as such I could understand him not releasing the loader untill 1.6 RC2, and I can understand why he keeps quiet. I'd hate to be bothered every 5 seconds for the same thing.
Before whining about stuff; try and consider what you'ld do in their situation.

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
berlinka said:
No mate.

I was wondering if anybody has had contact with that normmat guy from AKAIO. I mean it's brilliant he does all this as a unofficial source, but everybody here is asking questions about the new loader. Does he not like communicating with other people?

And also, what makes him a sort of leading guy when it comes to making games work? Is there nothing any other than him can do?

I guess he communicates, he just posted something a bit above this.

I never thought of that, probably other people can do what he does, but dont bother. I'm just glad there's someone who bothers - this game has reminded me of what it's like not to have support for your cart.

Feels bad, man.
frown.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
purplelettuce said:

The store has 2 options.

Games
(Currently closed.)

Design Challenge

The store was working before. I've downloaded a few microgames from it. There's about 9 up on it atm. Perhaps it's closed because they're adding to it?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
gokuguy said:
Have they fixed the sav problem on this game yet for AK2?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO (and finally....) NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
mad.gif

Peole like you who keep pestering for the fix are probably pissing off normatt...knowing his lauguage and personality on his forums...he might just hold it longer just cause people won't shut up about the AKAIO RC2 release

BE PATIENT AND WAiT FOR IT.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, yes, I can see that.

But mr normatt just commented in this very topic!! He can answer some of the question in this topic then can't he? He said he had fixed the problem. Well, excellent. If he wants to wait with releasing it, fine by me. If he wants to fix other games first, excellent, no problem. But why in heavens name does he come on here and doesn't give some sort of indication?

As a result of that people start talking things like "ooooh don't piss him off, or you won't get shit". I hate that.

Again, Normatt, you're a fine bloke for doing what you do. But can't you tell the acekard clan what's happening? Or maybe even explain how to do it our selves? ;-)

PS: I hope he actually DID fix it...

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am a very patient guy but I hate waiting(dunno why) but Normmatt could you PRETTY PLEASE give use the status of the project maybe when you are releasing it?

I know I have been banned on youre forum for a good reason but please give us a bit more info!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64