DS #4769: WarioWare D.I.Y (USA)

Evilpunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Works now. Don't know why i didn't work earlier.
wacko.gif

apd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
heartgold said:
uriyasama said:
So what are r4 users like me supposed to do?

Go bug your flashcart team....oh wait I'm sorry
unsure.gif

New flashcart, why'd you ever keep a flashcart that's unsupported?

This post reminds me of the South Park episode Smug Alert.

Did you close your eyes while you typed that out then let rip and inhaled them sweet sweet fumes ?

ph34r.gif

south-park-smug-313.gif

WarioMCP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.theclassicgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to the latest M3 Real firmware but after spending 5 minutes creating the 32 mb save, he game will not save. I went through the introduction and turned it off, but when I started up the game again the game was back in the tutorial. The save file is still there though.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the new AKAIO release, I was reading that you have to change the Save type to 32mb..do I just have to do that with this game and Wario or do I have to do that with all of the games..always for me it would have the default setting

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Im having issues with this game..I updated the firmware..I went to the game and it starts just fine, then I have to go and create a monster which I did, but as soon as I do that and it wario says that I have talent and it goes 3,2,1..then the screen goes black and thats it..anyone have that issue..Im on the latest AKAIO firmware

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works perfectly on my acekard2i with akaio 1.6 rc2. my japanese save with the hentai games i got are working! oh yeah baby

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow... after waiting so long for the game, i finally played it... made a few games, did the stupid record thing, then as soon as i go back to the shop, it freezes and corrupts my microsd card........ ok then... *sigh*

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue with me is that when after I draw the monster, and it goes back to the screen and wario says that I should be an expert or something, it goes 3,2,1 and then the screen goes black..what do I have to do

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buh, what? HEY I KNOW U FROM ROMuLATION!!!!! but that sux, i reccomend buying a dirt cheap Acekard 2i to prevent this and all future troubles.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fedgerama said:
wow... after waiting so long for the game, i finally played it... made a few games, did the stupid record thing, then as soon as i go back to the shop, it freezes and corrupts my microsd card........ ok then... *sigh*

Thats EXACTLY what happened to me!!! Whats up with that??? I was using AK2 1.6 RC2 for this too... I had serious grinding on Pokemon Soul Silver.... Is this some kind of AP, or is it some new firmware error?

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lakerfanalways said:
With the new AKAIO release, I was reading that you have to change the Save type to 32mb..do I just have to do that with this game and Wario or do I have to do that with all of the games..always for me it would have the default setting
I didn't do that and it still works. I did nothing to the settings. The game just created a save file and after that I could play.
I have to say that saving goes in very s-l-o-w-m-o-t-i-o-n... Is that a common thing with all Acekard 2i users?

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found solution to sav problem on AKAIO 1.6 RC2.
Everyone was saying the sav was 32mb, so you set the sav setting to 32m. This is incorrect info! 32m is smaller than 32mb. You must set the setting on 256m to come up with 32mb sav.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: