Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
moosh1989 said:
fine i wont give a link lol but if i find it ill tell you all then message me and ill give you a link if thats not illegal
glare.gif

Oh, but I do believe it's illegal. (and still against the rules)

Not complaining or flaming the site, (lovely site I'm cool with the rules.) But I'm quite reminded of head shops where you'd go to buy bongs and pipes for illegal drugs, but if you talk about getting drugs or having them then you're thrown out. I get the reasoning for the rules completely and don't want to usurp it, I just find it to be an interesting parallel.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Neon_Abyss said:
worlok375 said:
moosh1989 said:
fine i wont give a link lol but if i find it ill tell you all then message me and ill give you a link if thats not illegal
glare.gif

Oh, but I do believe it's illegal. (and still against the rules)

Not complaining or flaming the site, (lovely site I'm cool with the rules.) But I'm quite reminded of head shops where you'd go to buy bongs and pipes for illegal drugs, but if you talk about getting drugs or having them then you're thrown out. I get the reasoning for the rules completely and don't want to usurp it, I just find it to be an interesting parallel.

You don't get thrown out here for talking about having them or getting them. It's just that you can't talk about where to get them.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Deathwing Zero said:
Is this really 4944? I find a lot of Bakugan and Kamen Rider with that number.. 4994 gives me RMZC..

I agree. The numbering system for Nintendo DS games is totally fudged. It needs to be fixed and reconstructed.

bunsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
My ONLY complaint with pre-cracked ROMs is that they are just that; pre-cracked. The download SHOULD contain the clean ROM and a patch you can apply to the ROM to fix it if it doesn't work on your flashcart.

But I guess that makes too much sense.
glare.gif

So you want to enforce an extra step for nearly all end-users, instead of having everyone just plop the file on their SD card and play? Have you seen the release threads for cracks and trainers here, and how most of those posters need step by step instructions to do something as basic as apply a patch? What purpose does this serve, other than appeasing your desire for clean dumps?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Meh, I'm not convinced at all of this.

I mean, they didn't even upscale the resolution of the games, and you have to play with a black border around it (played the (J) one yesterday)...

Capcom seems to have done a lazy work this time
unsure.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MasterM said:
I remember gba versions were oldschool difficult. I hope it wasnt change since then.
yes and no.
they made a direct port of the games, and added an "easy playthrough" where you start out much easier than the 1st game, and as you progress it slowly goes back to regular difficulty.
this easy playthrough is optional though.

SABERinBLUE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Meh, I'm not convinced at all of this.

I mean, they didn't even upscale the resolution of the games, and you have to play with a black border around it (played the (J) one yesterday)...

Capcom seems to have done a lazy work this time
unsure.gif

Who the hell wants ugly scaling resulting in the wrong aspect ratio and muddy sprites? Do you watch DVDs in Fullscreen too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9agLk1_faxk