OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I predict it will be #5020. What is your prediction? Vote now then come back and gloat if you were right!

EDIT: Post a picture of your prediction!
5018-1.jpg

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
castlemaine_XXXX_lager_can.jpg

I think it will be this on a certain other site known for it's pedantic fuckwittery (no names mentioned) after they declare it 'nuked' because the release comes pre-cracked.

EDIT: Spoiler'd the image.

corr0126

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the tittle of this thread is misleading,btw I checked with the release groups one them say its incoming, also one them saw this post and they lol'd and said tc is noob

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sure hope, I'm going to Michigan til late next week and won't have access to the net or a store, and even though replaying Tales of Innocence in english is heavenly and Persona 3 Portable is great, I need's me some DQIX. I leave tomorrow night, so fingers crossed it's up by then.

Also, Corr0126, can you mention which release group in question so I can hop on IIRC and do some sleuthing. It's cool if you don't wont to for fear of being wrong or not breaking some sort of rule that may or may not exist. That or PM the group name to me would be awesome.

corr0126

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdevil99 said:
I sure hope, I'm going to Michigan til late next week and won't have access to the net or a store, and even though replaying Tales of Innocence in english is heavenly and Persona 3 Portable is great, I need's me some DQIX. I leave tomorrow night, so fingers crossed it's up by then.

Also, Corr0126, can you mention which release group in question so I can hop on IIRC and do some sleuthing. It's cool if you don't wont to for fear of being wrong or not breaking some sort of rule that may or may not exist. That or PM the group name to me would be awesome.
check pm

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what release number it will be, but let's hope it's dumped by a group who can at least make it actually appear somewhere in a timely manner once it is dumped.

I don't know all the political BS going on behind the scenes (nor do i want to), but the DS scene has been getting very sloppy over the last few months.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I predict this thread will have little impact on my life in the future, but it is related to DQIX, so it receives an obligatory thumbs up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I heard a good one at the bar last night, made me think for sec. - "If you are cold, go stand in...