a box art ripped from PlayAsia?

Fixed.
smile.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering how popular the series is for Fuji TV it's not surprising they're coming out with a game in conjunction with the 3rd movie release. Though somewhat ironically, the show was never really about solving the case at hand. It was more of a thread to tie all the personal and political drama together.

I'll always remember the scene where a body is in a river, and all the cops on the Wangan side want it to float away from them, because they don't want to bother with the paper work.

Also the theme song is so catchy for some reason!

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
doyama said:
If you're talking about Rythmn and Police, the song in the trailer, I was quite heavily addicted to it when I encountered it in DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) - there's like a bazillion of Remixes for a ton of rythmn games of it.. but this version is by far my favourite. *_*

Game looks like neat stuff too. But I bet chances of seeing this localised are pretty slim.. tho, that nine doors game is getting a localisation too, which was rather unexpected..

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
doyama said:
If you're talking about Rythmn and Police, the song in the trailer, I was quite heavily addicted to it when I encountered it in DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) - there's like a bazillion of Remixes for a ton of rythmn games of it.. but this version is by far my favourite. *_*

Game looks like neat stuff too. But I bet chances of seeing this localised are pretty slim.. tho, that nine doors game is getting a localisation too, which was rather unexpected..

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
If you haven't already, do seek out the SmapXSmap parody of this series, saw it live whilst living in Japan, very funny, but in all honesty, I think they did the Furuhata Ninzaburo parody ever so slightly better.

There was a special recently about real police in Japan, you can find it on Dramaaddicts, was a good watch. I guess living pretty much next to police HQ in Sapporo got me interested in police dramas, don't forget to check out Jikou Keisatsu 1-2 too....

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chibigarm said:
I get a blank screen when I try to load this game on M3 DS Simply. Firmware is up to date and everything...
frown.gif

I think the Child's Play updater has been updated to patch this game. Give that a try to see if it helps with your M3.

Worked fine on my AK2 w/AKAIO 1.7.1 clean. But I've seen patched versions available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3