basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deekman said:
MeritsAlone said:
Turn it to "enabled" and look if it works, if it doesnt work then its your SD card since some SD cards isnt as effective on AK2(.1 or i with akaio 1.8.1)
Damn must be the SD card then. I'll format it with the SD Formatter and see if that will make a difference. Thanks.

Actually, I did that and, somehow, turned a micro SDHC card that used to work into one that didn't work. Although my 1gb Kingston works regardless.

MeritsAlone said:
QUOTE(m_babble @ Nov 28 2010, 05:35 PM)
Two black screens on my DS Phat using Acekard/AKAIO 1.8.1 w/ AP Bypass enabled.
I have a Kingston 4GB micro SDHC.
Even doubled checked by updating loaders via WiFi as suggested.
Am I doing something wrong here?

i have the same card so im guessing its the cards fault...

BRB throwing card far away

I have the same card (class 4). It worked once, but I decided to format the card (since I haven't done so for several months). The result sucked.

kilik_tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
patient_bear.jpg

rolleyes.gif

X-Grunger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
if you dont like the game, you can let enjoy ourselves. Go and play the latest activision`s, ubisoft´s game, and have """""""""""""fun""""""""".

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works fine for me on akaio 1.81, AP Bypass On and my 16GB SanDisk class4 sdhc memory card, Kingston 4GB card was a balck screen @ loading
frown.gif
so mem card is critical

wsensor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ewwwww.... Activision just ewww...
I hate Activision and EA games. EA ruined the command and conquer westwood series and activision just seems to hate everyone period.

I am waiting for GrimDawn from crate entertainment and for Torchlight2 to come out. Other than those this is the only game I will even play for the next 3-6 months. (I really wish the disgaea games and others from the company would get ported to pc or other consoles. The new ones are all on the ps3 T_T)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Much as I'd love to be playing this right now, I'm not going apeshit over it because it's just dawned on me that I have a rather epic backlog of unfinished games to get through. I only just remembered that I have a 4GB memory stick for my PSP loaded with great games that are either unfinished or in the case of Brave Story never even started. I also have a huge selection of other DS games I've not even started on yet. Christ, my DS backlog is so bad I still haven't finished Chrono Trigger. Plus thanks to my question on Ask Temp being answered, I can now play Ace Combat X2 again, so there's that to finish too. Not to mention my multitude of DVD box sets, books, writing projects, music and tasty food to keep me occupied until this is patched for my poor lil Cyclo. And that's assuming I don't just ignore all of the above and carry on shooting my friends in the face on Black Ops.

And if all else fails there's always my girlfriend, I suppose
smile.gif

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think, i ran into an addfitional ap.
Around Carver's camp random encounters stopped happening.
And when i save the game i get right away attacked by the boss from the psynergy training ground and after i defeat him i got teleported back to the priest in the nearest inn.
Anyone else having these problems?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Much as I'd love to be playing this right now, I'm not going apeshit over it because it's just dawned on me that I have a rather epic backlog of unfinished games to get through. I only just remembered that I have a 4GB memory stick for my PSP loaded with great games that are either unfinished or in the case of Brave Story never even started. I also have a huge selection of other DS games I've not even started on yet. Christ, my DS backlog is so bad I still haven't finished Chrono Trigger. Plus thanks to my question on Ask Temp being answered, I can now play Ace Combat X2 again, so there's that to finish too. Not to mention my multitude of DVD box sets, books, writing projects, music and tasty food to keep me occupied until this is patched for my poor lil Cyclo. And that's assuming I don't just ignore all of the above and carry on shooting my friends in the face on Black Ops.

And if all else fails there's always my girlfriend, I suppose
smile.gif

+1000 i don't have time to play ds games anymore, my dsi xl is still in it's case for a long time now.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that I don't have time for DS gaming, it's that my memory cards are so fuckin' huge that I'm never going to finish every game on them. There's probably enough games between my PSP and DS main cards to keep me occupied until I inevitably become a parent and my child eats the cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ